2004 Consolidated Tracker Only (140/485/EAD/AP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LC_Virginia

Registered Users (C)
This is the Excel spreadsheet we use in the VSC I-140 forum to track I-140, I-485, I-765 and I-131 applications.

I request the moderator to make this a sticky.

This has been a well maintained tracker in the I-140 forum. I request people to make updates correctly, or post a message in this thread and the tracker will be updated for you.

Rules to update the tracker:
1. Use the latest updated version to perform your update.
2. If adding a new record, put it in the right order, in the right section. (EB1/EB2/EB3, order based on ND)
3. If you see any messages in this thread after the previous update of the tracker requesting tracker update, you have to include information from those messages in addition to your own changes.
4. Do not change the name of the Excel file (2004.xls).
5. After you add your record, make sure the formulas are working for EAD time, AP time, etc.

If you do not want to bother yourself with the above rules, please post a message in this thread, and someone will update the tracker for you.

Thanks.

LC_Virginia.

Last edited by a moderator:
LC_Virginia said:
This is the Excel spreadsheet we use in the VSC I-140 forum to track I-140, I-485, I-765 and I-131 applications.

I request the moderator to make this a sticky.

This has been a well maintained tracker in the I-140 forum. I request people to make updates correctly, or post a message in this thread and the tracker will be updated for you.

Rules to update the tracker:
1. Use the latest updated version to perform your update.
2. If adding a new record, put it in the right order, in the right section. (EB1/EB2/EB3, order based on ND)
3. If you see any messages in this thread after the previous update of the tracker requesting tracker update, you have to include information from those messages in addition to your own changes.
4. Do not change the name of the Excel file (2004.xls).

If you do not want to bother yourself with the above rules, please post a message in this thread, and someone will update the tracker for you.

Thanks.

LC_Virginia.

Welcome LC_Virginia and good to see 2004-485 Tracker.

You are welcome... I hope people from the I-140 forum start visiting this thread regularly.

I cannot promise to keep both the trackers updated each time there is a message in one of the tracker threads (I-140 and I-485) ... will do it if I have time.

So, it will be good if people start posting here, when they have updates to their I-485 applications, including FP.

EB3
I-140 (CSC) - ND - Feb-02-2004 (Labor subst.)
I-485(VSC) - ND - Mar-18-2004

My lawyer just faxed me the FP notice.
FP ND - Oct-04-2004
Appointment date (Newark) - Nov-20-2004

Please post this data in the tracker...I am kind of lost in these trackers :)

fast_gc_seeker said:
In excel sheet i c people have comments like "I-140 certified and sent to appellate body"

what does this mean?

That's what USCIS is doing in some cases.... I guess it just means it is not a straight forward approval or disapproval..... the file ahs to go to another department for final ruling !

fast_gc_seeker said:
Folks FYI the title of this thread is "2004 Consolidated Tracker Only (140/485/EAD/AP)"....

please post ur comments only if u r 2004 applicant

tekworker does have his I-485 dates in 2004. I think it will be helpful to keep information where I-140 or I-485 date falls in 2004.

Employer change(485 Stage)

Hi,

I am planning to change my employer on Dec/2004.

I485 - Received - JUN/25/2003
I140 Approved - Aug/06/2003

Jan/2005 I am planning to go to India trip for 3 weeks. But my current employer says I can go for unpaid absenece.

Is this going to impact my 485 process?.

Is anybody changed their employer when they are in the 485 stage(after 6 month) they had any issue getting 485 approved(RFE etc)?

Hi Gurus there

Please shed some light here for my doubts:

1.If I qualify for EB2 can I able to appy two petitions simultaneously for EB2 (I140/I485/EAD/AP ) and EB3 (140/485/EAD/AP ) at same service center?

2. If it is possible to apply, will it be any problem to apply like this?

I appreciate your reply. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.