2002 filers still unapproved?

brind20

Registered Users (C)
Any 2002 filers still unapproved? Pl post it here.

My case is pending sicne sep 2002. secind fp in march 2005, havent heard anything after that.

thanks

waiting since 8/02

Me too. My I-485 was received in Aug. 2002 after approval of I-140. But, I was stuck at FBI name check (system checks or security checks, etc.) since then.

Don't know why. Frustration and disappointed. The only right is to wait and wait.

Count me in

wac-03-071-xxxxx
RD: Dec. 2002
First FP: Feb, 2003
Second FP: Aug. 2004
Current status: pending
Name Check:
my wife's name check is still pending and she is the primary applicant. my name check got cleared two months ago. All of our name checks were initiated in March, 2003...

My application is also pending since Dec 2002.
1st FP 2/03
2nd 1/05
Name check - cleared.

Still waitiing waiting waiting

Still waiting for the approval. Extremely anrgy and pissed off.

Details:

I-485: WAC-02-286-*****
EB1
Notice date: 09/2002
Second FP: 7/22/04
last LUD: 3/17/05

Stuck in the name check. At this stage, I don't have any clue what to do.

u shud try to follow-up on the name check.
read rahul_kumar's post abt his name check experience.
at least verify that there was no error when uscis submitted ur name check.
good luck to all of us!!

How do you find out the USCIS just sent out the name check request in Feb. 2005? By calling CSC emergency numbers or other routes?
Thank you for the information.

September 03 name check pending

Sent an email to CSC 485 division, and got a reply a few days later. Was told name check was still pending at the FBI. The USCIS has no control over the name check.....
Baywatcher

slow485 said:
How do you find out the USCIS just sent out the name check request in Feb. 2005? By calling CSC emergency numbers or other routes?
Thank you for the information.

It is a long story. Last year, I came to know that FBI never get my name check request from USCIS. Then I tried all means I could think of (fax, emails, phone calls, letters) to address this issue to CSC. Finally, in Jan 2005, CSC submitted the name chack request. FBI said they received the request in Feb,2005 in the response to my email inquiry about name check status.

It is sooo frustrating...

RD sept 2002
First RFE recieved May 2004
RFE lost DEC 2004
RFE resent Dec 2004
RFE never recieved by CSC -Jan 2004
RFE resent Feb 2004
RFE recieved FEB 2004

Several attorney inquiry ...no name check pending all RFE cleared...Officer wants to see original labor which was sent with I140 and is probably somewhere in the ocean of files :)

I'm waiting since Nov 2003. Second FP on 2nd April 2005. My lawyer has put queries couple of times first response was "under going security check". Second response was "under going additional security checks. Allow sufficient time to process".

WAC 04-02XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator: