2 fp notices within a week

sereneli

Registered Users (C)
We got the first fp notice on 7/11, scheduled on 7/18. We received another one yesterday, scheduled on 8/15. Anyone else on the board has the same situation? Do we just ignore the second one?

No Title

Is your case EB2 or EB3 (asking because there is a lot of gap between your RD and FP dates).

In earlier posts somebody said that the FP notice says not to go for FP if done within 90 days. So you canignore the 2nd one.

No Title

We are EB2. I know it\'s so unusual to wait for half a year for fp notice. First, nothing came. Then, it came twice.

No Title

Hi, sereneli,

Well, I definitely wish your second one would be for me. I have the ND very close
to yours(01 099), but still haven\'t seen the FP notice in the mail. My lawyer sent
3 fax inquiries to INS and no response is received. Now probably I am the one who
has the oldest ND among those who hasn\'t received the FP notice.

However, I still keep my fingers crossed and hopefully get the notice this week.

No Title

Helper, I have done something similar to you: called IIO and she said she could put me into the fp system and sent me the notice, anything else was beyond her. Is it possilbe that the 1st notice is because of that and the 2nd one is just the natual rolling? What is your A#? Mine is 7577- It seems like a lot of people with later ND having smaller A#.

No Title

Did your I140 get approved for CP but you chose AOS? My lawyer was telling that in this situation AOS takes more time as INS sends inquiries to NVC...

No Title

Amit,

You are right. Our I140 was approved for CP but we chose AOS when we filed our 485. That\'s probably why. Thanks,

No Title

Hi, Sereneli,

How long was between when the IIO said to put you in the FP system
and send you the notice and the time you received you first FP notice?
The reason I am asking is last week I talked with an IIO and she said she
would request the notice for me but it would take some time, not sure how
long it would be. Also my ND is 01 099 with I140 approved for 485, not CP.
A# starts with 7575.