1amShantanuB angry?

extra_dry_gin

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Check this out. For once, 1amShantanuB is pissed off.

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89065

Enjoy!!!

Would everyone please stop communicating to 1amShantanuB!?

How come nobody gets it - that person is sick so please don't fall for the stupid threads and offensive language.

extra_dry_gin,

He just posted a simple thread and you went too far.
For once I agree with shantanu. He has every right to be angry.

hilarious

Good Laugh ... I like that ...
BCIS_Chamcha ... why you feel bad.. when Idiot an deccentric like 1amshantanu talk all junk...you want to support...definetly ..people should ignore those kind of message from 1amshantanu ..but the joke was really worth reading ....

GOOOD one

hilarious

Good Laugh ... I like that ...
BCIS_Chamcha ... why you feel bad.. when Idiot an deccentric like 1amshantanu talk all junk...you want to support...definetly ..people should ignore those kind of message from 1amshantanu ..but the joke was really worth reading ....

GOOOD one

Moderator steps in

extra_dry_gin's comment would be considered as a personal attack, and even though it was at Shantanu, it is not right. So I agree with BCIS_Chamcha about that.

However, how did Shantanu decide to retaliate? He posted 47 new threads and 7 new messages, all of them lashing out at extra_dry_gin. Needless to say, they all saw the face of trash seconds after they were posted. And if anyone wants to give me moderator bullshit about posting a poll before each one of those was deleted .. y'know what .. take a bludy hike.

Folks, is it really so hard to get in your minds that this is the only forum we have for reliable, credible and timely information, so please learn to respect it. I cannot seem to understand why the hell, we donot respect something given to us for free !!!!!!!!!!!!???

Shantanu, antics aside, do me a favor, next time you post any message, think about it's reprecussions before posting it. I know inside you, you don't mean all this harm, and yea we all intend to have a good time while at it, but act like a grown up will ya. There are real people behind all these words, why is that so hard to understand for you?

And if someone has a problem with Shantanu, you can always click on his profile, and add him to your ignore list.

I agree & oblize

But see the reply of that bastard on all my prvious postings..

But good count on my trash
I am sorry I wasted public time

Silly man saying is good ,very good... but we must take out idiot like 1amshantanu.. he is waste that is for sure and he waste public time by posting unnecessary stupid thread..which subject has no link with contents.. Silly man you must delete as soon as you see his stupid thread...He is eccentric that is for sure..
And people have simpathy for him that's another stupidity...

Originally posted by 1amShantanuB
I agree & oblize

But see the reply of that bastard on all my prvious postings..

But good count on my trash
I am sorry I wasted public time

Cheer up Shantanu, the motive was not to make you feel bad, but to make sure you don't feel anyone on this board feel bad. You are a member of this board as much as anyone else is, and I hope we will learn to live with you.

What is there to cheer up

What is there to cheer up... 1amshantanuB is idiot.. whether he is member of this board or not who is bother...Even he feel bad ...no body cares...He is idiot and stupid..will be known by that.He uses abusive word that shows he is eccentric....
NOTHING TO CHEER UP >> TAKE THIS IDIOT OUT

Take it easy guys and have fun!

extra_dry_gin, that was hell of a joke! hahahahahaha........

1amShantanuB buddy, sorry to see ya cornered like this :(

Originally posted by unt43
Silly man saying is good ,very good... but we must take out idiot like 1amshantanu.. he is waste that is for sure and he waste public time by posting unnecessary stupid thread..which subject has no link with contents.. Silly man you must delete as soon as you see his stupid thread...He is eccentric that is for sure..
And people have simpathy for him that's another stupidity...

You waste your time because you read his comments. Just ignore him and the comments he makes, and you will save plenty of time! :)

On the other hand, I have seen several of his comments that contain truth. It's just the way he says it that might be a bit 'different'.

Originally posted by GC012002

On the other hand, I have seen several of his comments that contain truth. It's just the way he says it that might be a bit 'different'.

I agree with you here, GC. Shantanu's original post in the thread mentioned by dry_gin is pretty ok and innocuous. He just said there were no approvals. Lot of people use much worse wordings to describe the same. As SM said use this free resource +vely. You don't like, you ignore. I think people in this forum donot understand the word "IGNORE".

Guess what ?

Only the Senior members who posted more than 500 messages are able to understand my messages. Some are seeing the truth inside it.
Then it is a fact that MANY OF the rest need to grow to understand me ?:D:D (like dry and utn etc...)