$185 and $500 fees refunded?

JuicySauce32

On Friday Aug 5th I mailed out my I-129 with Premium Processing. So now I play the waiting game.

I was wondering, if my petition does not get approved, will I be refunded the $185 Form Fee and the $500 Fraud Prevention and Detection Fee? I take it, they won't refund my $1000 for Premium Processing eh?

Also, I am in the US right now as a B1 Visitor (I'm Canadian) and my I-94 is good until Sept 6th. Once I get approved will USCIS send me a new I-94 good for 3 years? or will I need to go to a port of entry to get a new I-94 there?

One more thing, once I get the I-129 approval does that mean I have my H1B? Do I need to do anything else to actually get my H1B?

Thanks for any help!
JuicySauce

JuicySauce32 said:
On Friday Aug 5th I mailed out my I-129 with Premium Processing. So now I play the waiting game.

I was wondering, if my petition does not get approved, will I be refunded the $185 Form Fee and the $500 Fraud Prevention and Detection Fee? I take it, they won't refund my $1000 for Premium Processing eh?

If your petition is not approved you will get only denial notice not any $$

Also, I am in the US right now as a B1 Visitor (I'm Canadian) and my I-94 is good until Sept 6th. Once I get approved will USCIS send me a new I-94 good for 3 years? or will I need to go to a port of entry to get a new I-94 there? If you get your new I94 you no need to go out you can start working from the start date otherwise you have to go out for visa stamping.

One more thing, once I get the I-129 approval does that mean I have my H1B? YES , but if the approval notice come with no I 94 then you have to get your visa stamped to get new I 94 with caveat H1 on it to get SSN. Do I need to do anything else to actually get my H1B?

Thanks for any help!
JuicySauce