140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Tracker Part 6

PCC

HI,

I am still waiting for my I140 (EB3/Regular) filed at TSC on May 2002. Expecting approval date within 3/4 months. I just have few questions regarding CP.

At what stage we need to show PCC? Is it at the time of CP interview?

Can I start getting PCC after I140 approval?

Can I file DS3020 and send to NVC to change the attorney after I140 approval to receive Pocket 3 (and other communtications) to my address instead of Attorney Address? Is there any implications or draw backs by doing this.

Any feed back is appreciated.

Regards

Re: My Check was chashed on 7/12

My check was cashed on 7/10. And I called the NVC minutes ago and they have not got the package yet.

Wondering if you called the NVC and what they said regarding your package.

Thanks.

Re: My Check was chashed on 7/12

Originally posted by RaviPK
My Packet 3 check for $670 was cashed on 7/12.

NVC sent Pkt 3 on 6/19
Sent Pkt 3 to St. Louis on 6/24
Check Cashed on 7/12

I am hoping for an Oct Interview... am I being too optimistic?
Any suggestions???

Jonnal, Did NVC complete your review yet?

hi Ravi,
I sent my P3 on 7/5. Did you send marriage certificate
with it ? I did not send. Which consulate are you going to
Iam going to Chennai.

ravi i'm still waiting

Hi Ravi,

I'm still waiting for NVC to complete my P3 review.

I had sent my P3 to St.L on 6/4/02
NVC rec'vd my P3 on 6/21/02

checked with NVC on 6/12/02, standard message 6-8 wks from the operator.

Jiang, GetGCNow....

Jiang,

I think we should wait for atleast a week before checking with NVC if they have received Pkt3 from St. Louis. I am planning on checking with them this friday.

GetGCNow,

I do not know if my lawyers sent my Marriage Cert. along with my pkt3. I am certain that my lawyers sent documents requested in Pkt3. Did they ask for your marriage cert. in pkt 3?
I will have to attend my interview at Chennai consulate.

Jonnal,

Lets hope that our reviews get over soon, and I wish we all get Oct interviews....

No certificates needed for India

But for some of the conslates in different countries it is needed. State department have categorized diffent contries in Alph, Alpha plus, Beta posts.
For complete details see consuler section at immihelp.com

Got reply from bombay no case foud...

My review done on 7/10. NVC has not sent case yet. Thought they are sending electonic copy also and asked bombay. Replied got that no case found.
Any research has been done how many days take for elec. trans? (in this thread it has mentioned that NVC sends elec copy also)

It is sent electronically when NVC says it sent the case.

At that time NVC sends case electronically & physical file. I think NVC will send your case on 7/17/02. Check with them on 18th, if they say yes on 18th send the email same day & Bombay will acknowledge with month of interview.

Thanks watchTSC.

I know yr case sent on 7/10. Did u got a reply stating any intrvu mnth? Nice 2 seeing u after a break posting a message. I think u will get it on sept.

probably Oct/Nov interview...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats everybody and Have a safe trip guys !!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Herez my details.

Case sent to St.Louis by attorney on June 3rd 2002.

Case never reached NVC, new hampshire till to date.

Got a reply from attorney saying that St.Louis by mistake sent the CASE back to attorney(in attoreny's word they said NVC IS HAVING SOME MAILING ISSUES INTERNALLY) .

They also said that, they had to resubmit the documents on 07/02/2002.

Can somebody please educate me on what might went wrong. ??

If iam really lucky, i might get a interview before this YEAR.... common, iam still optimistic :-<

--localMadras

still waiting for review

Here are my details

P3 mailed to StL 5/9/02
P3 reached NVC 6/18/02

NVC sent a letter to my lawyer requesting marriage certificate.
Mailed copy of the sertificate to NVC on 7/9/02.

desigult

Re: probably Oct/Nov interview...

Originally posted by localmadras
Congrats everybody and Have a safe trip guys !!!

Herez my details.

Case sent to St.Louis by attorney on June 3rd 2002.

Case never reached NVC, new hampshire till to date.

Got a reply from attorney saying that St.Louis by mistake sent the CASE back to attorney(in attoreny's word they said NVC IS HAVING SOME MAILING ISSUES INTERNALLY) .

They also said that, they had to resubmit the documents on 07/02/2002.

Can somebody please educate me on what might went wrong. ??

If iam really lucky, i might get a interview before this YEAR.... common, iam still optimistic :-<

--localMadras

Talk to NVC & ask them if you can send directly to NVC since fee is paid.
If so you sure will get interview in 2002

called up nvc today

My review is done and the operator said that some administrative processing is being done which will be taken care of quickly and then the case will be sent to the consulate in 2to 4 weeks.
My case had reached NVC on 6/18. I am tensed about this administrative processing. Hoping for sept. interview. Any input on this is appreciated.

Thankyou.

my review was done on 7/16

Did any body else was told of administrative process after the review?

Me,too.

Are you from China or similar country? There is preclearance check. That takes one month or two months.

My friend told me that. I am not sure.

My administrative process is not done yet.

Please update here.

How to Enquire status from Delhi

My case has been sent to Delhi on Jul 02 , How do I contact them to get more information??

Re: Me,too.

For China, there are three types of preclearance check: VISA EAGLE, VISA EAGLE MANTIS, and VISA DONKEY MANTIS. The documents appear to say only VISA EAGLE is needed for immigrant visas and also specifically say it can be done with 10 working days after the telegramized submission to a facility in NJ. Should not take too long.

Originally posted by cajk2
Are you from China or similar country? There is preclearance check. That takes one month or two months.

My friend told me that. I am not sure.

My administrative process is not done yet.

Please update here.

hey Jiang

For Chinese, Are you talking about the clerance step needs to be done once the case received by Guangzhou?
And where did you find the detailed information?