140 Document List

2002calabor

Registered Users (C)
Can anyone please post the list of documents required to file I 140. Also, is it worth filing 140 in premium? Does it help the decision making of 485 in any way?

2002calabor said:
Can anyone please post the list of documents required to file I 140. Also, is it worth filing 140 in premium? Does it help the decision making of 485 in any way?

I heard from my company legal counsel that premium processing takes 15 days and Regular may take 60 days

I-140 Checklist

I-140 CHECKLIST

BENEFICIARY NAME: CURRENT ADDRESS:

1) A copy of your most recent I-94 for yourself and spouse and any other dependent family members
2) Clear copies of 1st 3 + Last Page + US Visa Page of the passport for yourself and spouse and any other dependent family members
3) 3 Recent pay stubs
4) Copy of H-1B Approval from Dotcom
5) Copy of Spouse’s H-4 or H-1B1 Approvals
6) Reference letters from the previous employers.
7) Copy of Certificate of Marriage
8) Birth certificate(s) of children not born in U.S. and who will be immigrating with you.

9) Most recent date of arrival in the U.S.

10) Airport and City of most recent arrival in U.S.

11) Social Security #___________________________

12) Last Permanent residence abroad (at any time before you came to the U.S.)

13) Current Permanent Residence abroad (may be different from 6 due to moving)

14) Name, relationship, date of birth, country of birth and present address of dependent family members (spouse and children), if any._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

15) Experience or reference letters from previous employers. Please make sure that these letters are consistent with the job title, period of employment and job duties as stated in Part B of the labor cert. form (Form 750 B- the form you signed for labor certification filing). If you are planning to get new experience/reference letters from your previous employers, please let us know if you need sample letters for purposes of format.

:p

Why in hell would you need to send any information on the dependants is beyond me?

I doubt that a lawyer would send such irrelevant documents.

What you list is required for AOS.

Maybe you’re confusing what your lawyer asked with what he sent to USCIS.

Documents needed for 1-140

sathe_p said:
I-140 CHECKLIST

BENEFICIARY NAME: CURRENT ADDRESS:

1) A copy of your most recent I-94 for yourself and spouse and any other dependent family members
2) Clear copies of 1st 3 + Last Page + US Visa Page of the passport for yourself and spouse and any other dependent family members
3) 3 Recent pay stubs
4) Copy of H-1B Approval from Dotcom
5) Copy of Spouse’s H-4 or H-1B1 Approvals
6) Reference letters from the previous employers.
7) Copy of Certificate of Marriage
8) Birth certificate(s) of children not born in U.S. and who will be immigrating with you.

9) Most recent date of arrival in the U.S.

10) Airport and City of most recent arrival in U.S.

11) Social Security #___________________________

12) Last Permanent residence abroad (at any time before you came to the U.S.)

13) Current Permanent Residence abroad (may be different from 6 due to moving)

14) Name, relationship, date of birth, country of birth and present address of dependent family members (spouse and children), if any._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

15) Experience or reference letters from previous employers. Please make sure that these letters are consistent with the job title, period of employment and job duties as stated in Part B of the labor cert. form (Form 750 B- the form you signed for labor certification filing). If you are planning to get new experience/reference letters from your previous employers, please let us know if you need sample letters for purposes of format.

:p

Can you send me over the format of the employer reference letters at sasi100@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Bapu

Please send me the reference letter format to

gune01@yahoo.com

i have a question , i worked in software develoment for first three years of my career and then i moved to hardware support
now my first 3 year experience is in s/w and last 5 years is into h/w
gc applied in h/w does it create a problem

Thanks a lot