Gurus,

I need your help. Here is my situation,

1. 140 is approved
2. 485 is pending for more then a year
3. Have an EAD
4. I don't have the Labour copy.

Question

A. Will I be able to switch companies ?
B. If I do switch companies what if my current employer cancels my I140 will GC process get terminated ??
C. How will I know that the 140 EAC number I got from my employer belongs to me ?
D. How long dose it take for AC21 approval. what will happen if my employer revokes 140 before AC21 is approved ?

Really appricate your help in advance.

Gurus,

I need your help. Here is my situation,

1. 140 is approved
2. 485 is pending for more then a year
3. Have an EAD
4. I don't have the Labour copy.

Question

A. Will I be able to switch companies ?
-------------------------Yes
B. If I do switch companies what if my current employer cancels my I140 will GC process get terminated ??
----------------------join new employer, get parmanent job offer letter with same/similar job duties and invoke AC21.
C. How will I know that the 140 EAC number I got from my employer belongs to me ?
----------- if you have I-140 filing reciept then your name is on reciept notice or I-140 approval notice. if you are sure that your I-140 is approved then you dont need copy of I-140 to invoke AC21 but you need I-485 filing reciept copy.
D. How long dose it take for AC21 approval. what will happen if my employer revokes 140 before AC21 is approved ?
-------------------AC21 filed with pending I-485 and I-485 will be approved according to PD. if employer revokes I-140 still you are eligible for AC21 if you invoke AC21 .
Really appricate your help in advance.

-----------

Ginnu,

Many Thanks for you reply. Apprantly I have not seen my I140 receipt I only got the receipt number from my employer. Is there any way to confirm that the receipt no I have belongs to me ??

Many Thanks Again !