想用ac21,换center什么坏处?

bgrass

Registered Users (C)
Hello, friends,

I am looking for job. Do you guys know any disadvantages of changing INS center? My case will be a good AC21 case. I am in NSC, I want to accept an offer from East coast. Anything can be done proactively?

Thank you very much!!!!!

bgrass said:
Hello, friends,

I am looking for job. Do you guys know any disadvantages of changing INS center?

--- dont change the service center, let the I-485 be with NSC. if you move do the below:
1 file form AR11 for address change
2 update NCSC on 18003755283, your new address, provide them your ,WAC,EAC or LIN # of I-485 and reciept # of any pending petitions with service center, provide the receipt#, your name, DOB, A#( A# is on I-485 filing reciept)
3 write letter to service center NSC for address change on your I-485( if you have spouse I-485 pending He/she also need to change address on her/his I-485) or any pending petition with them provide your past and NEW address, attach I-485 receipt copy, write your name, DOB, A# on cover letter so that you get Pingerprinting notice at your new address. Send the letter to your service center with certified return receipt and out side the envelope write in big bold letters ATTENTION: ADDRESS CHANGE for Pending Form I-485 ( or any other application)
*** do the all 1,2,3

My case will be a good AC21 case. I am in NSC,

I want to accept an offer from East coast. Anything can be done proactively?
---- once you join new employer in east coast, just send the AC21 letter from new employer and your intent chage letter with copy of i-485 filin reciept with certifed return reciept

Thank you very much!!!!!

reason?

Thank you, Ginnu!

Do you mean I can go to east coast for next job and keep 485 with NSC? Seems like AC21 really gives people the freedom to move.
Any risk of new employment at different service center from 485 processing center?

I tended to think that I should find job in the service area of NSC, which may make it easier, simpler for final 485 processing. Is it true?

Have a great day!!!

bgrass said:
Thank you, Ginnu!

Do you mean I can go to east coast for next job and keep 485 with NSC?
--- yes, once you move update your address on I-485 as I posted above or hire your lawyer and let him send a letter to NSC for your new address on I-485 to be changed, fill up new G28 with him and he will represent you for your I-485 and any RFE will come to YOUR lawyer if you dont change then approval letter or RFe if any will go to lawyer who filed your I-485
Seems like AC21 really gives people the freedom to move.
Any risk of new employment at different service center from 485 processing center?
----- NO
I tended to think that I should find job in the service area of NSC, which may make it easier, simpler for final 485 processing. Is it true?
------- AC21 has no job location problems, you remain in NSC area or go to south or North or East it does not make any diffrence, NSC is going to take the same time to approve the I-485, they dont care if you are workin near to NSC or away from NSC
Have a great day!!!

Thank you!

Millions of thanks!
That is a big relief. I want talk to lawyer and see what they say.

Best regards