• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

نتيجة الهجرة التعددية 2010 dv lottery2010

almaamounito

Registered Users (C)
هل في اي مصريين جالهم الخطاب الاول من مكتب كنتاكي للهجرة العشوائية 2010

The language in this forum is English, so please be so polite and use it, otherwise most users cannot read what you post.

hi almaamounito

yes there are some Egyptian, they have theirs 1NL ,they live in USA.

The language in this forum is English, so please be so polite and use it, otherwise most users cannot read what you post.

:confused: I agree, but maybe this person does not speak English well enough to express themselves well... So let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

I am so sorry, but my english is bad and I tried to write in arabic and I didn't know that it is not allowed.....
But I will write in english....My brother helps me to do that....Soryy if I did a mistake by writing arabic

Please Tazmanya, I am polite enough and I apologized for my mistake...Please you should know that I was polite enough, but I didn't know that other languages are not allowed...So please try to respect me......
Anyway my brother now is beside me to help me write English because I can not deal in english well, But I will respect the rules and deal here in English....
All my respect to everyone here

almaamounito, it is not forbidden but I guess 98% have no clue what you have written ;) No problem if your English is not good, its a good workout if you are one of the lucky winner :)

Who said that speaking Arabic is not polite.
I think you must use inapproperiate.
There is a big difference between the two words.

Tazmanya,
If arabic is allowed, why do you comment in my threat...If you don't understand what I've wrote, just be polite and don't comment and let arabic people comment...
ALU4E:
Did you hear about any egyptians who had received Nl in egypt?

What if we all create topics in our mother languages? Are you crazy? There are people from all over the world joining this forum!
AND
you guys are hoping to win the lottery! what if you win? will you speak arabic in the interview? will you pass the US border in Arabic? Will you send your papers in arabic? will kcc send you arabic invitation?

What the hell is wrong with you people???
How can you pass the interview if you cannot speak english? why you are trying to move to the states if you cannot speak english?
and apparently you can speak + write in ENGLISH!

come on don't be hilarious. we cannot follow the other topics, just because of bunch of crappy threads in the forum.

Last edited by a moderator: