¿¿¿ Second AC21 invocation ¿¿¿

Hariyaali

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

I am currently working at a company where I joined using the AC21 Act. I have applied for my 3rd EAD and AP through this new company.

Now I have received a new job offer from another company that is very lucrative both in terms of salary and benefits.

Is there anything against my moving to this new company ? Does it look "bad" that I would be changing jobs twice on AC21 (atleast I thought so) ?

Apart from that, are there any implications with regards to my GC process ?

TIA,
Hariyaali

Haryaali Aur Raasta
read below:

I am currently working at a company where I joined using the AC21 Act.
I have applied for my 3rd EAD and AP through this new company.
----- AP, EAD is based on YOUR pending I-485 it is NOT through your new employer
Now I have received a new job offer from another company that is very lucrative both in terms of salary and benefits.
------ Join new company
Is there anything against my moving to this new company?
--NO
Does it look "bad" that I would be changing jobs twice on AC21 (at least I thought so) ?
------ What do you mean by “bad”?? Nothing bad it is USCIS that is taking so much time to approve I-485 and that is BAD, you can change employer many times before I-485 approval, just update the USCIS with I-485 filing receipt+ your intent change letter+ new employer future permanent job offer letter and nothing BAD about it

Apart from that, are there any implications with regards to my GC process?
--- if you have criminal record