1. T

    Can I enter the US with L-2 visa after I and My L-1 holder went back to our country to work.

    Hi Everyone, I used to work in the USA under L-2 and with a valid EAD card. My wife and I went back to our original country and right now I wanted to go back to the USA. Can I enter the USA with the current visa ( L-1) and work at a place in the USA. Please advise and guide me. Here is the...