I posted this on the 485 forum, reposting it here!
Finally after three long years got the good news today.
8/01/04 Filed EB2 NIW 140, 485, 131, 765
3/4/05 Namecheck initiated
11/01/05 EB2 NIW 140 approved
3/27/07 Filed EB1 OR 140
5/1/07 Namecheck cleared
I have NIW EB2 approved and got stuck in the retrogression. I am preparing to apply for an EB1OR.
My NIW letters are two years old. I am contacting different set of referees this time.
Can I use the NIW letters and have them signed by different people?
I vaguely remember reading about a...
Gurus please help
My friend came on a B2 about 8 years ago. He is a derivative beneficiary of I-130 which may take 4 or 5 years. Now he has an employer willing to sponsor H1B. Is it possible to apply for H1B?
my friend's uncle has filed I-130 for my friend's family, but the lawyer is not being of much help. I am wondering whether BCIS would give out information on what petitions are pending and whether an EAD is possible.
I have my 485 pending and my AP had expired. I had to travel quickly and so went to India, got an emergency appointment and obtained a new H1 visa stamp.
Is there any problem for my 485?
I got an RFE on my 485 regarding my medical exam. Apparently the Doctor forgot to mark in one of the items on the form I-693.
Now my question
If I had a lawyer for initial filing, do I still need to use the lawyer services to respond to RFE?
What are the options?
Thanks for you reply
On the 60th day they received my RFE, NSC has transferred my NIW 140 to TSC. They had transferred my 485 to TSC about September 12th (15 days after receiving RFE).
I am wondering why those people didnt transfer them together?
It is really frustrating considering many who...
From following different posts, it seems that NSC made some good progress in NIW approvals during September.
However, there are many of us who are still waiting. I am starting this thread to kind of follow how many are waiting after responding to RFE from NSC.
RFE recd. 8/27/05
My case details
NSC NIW EB2 concurrent filing
Moved to Florida 11/04
I140 RFE issued 06/01/05
RFE responded 08/24/05
I140 LUD 09/09/05
I485 LUD 09/12/05 and email
"On September 12, 2005, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent...
CIS sent me a fingerprint notice and I moved during that time. My attorney sent me a copy of the notice. It has a deadline to appear for fingerprinting. Since my old address is more than 1000 miles away, I would like to do it nearby. What are the options? Has anyone had similar experience? Thanks.
Looked at the 485 issues forum and none was suitable. So in this forum. Hope you all can forgive and make suggestions.
CIS sent me a fingerprint notice and I moved during that time. My attorney sent me a copy of the notice. It has a deadline to appear for fingerprinting. Since my old...
My friend got her H-1 (OPT to H1) with a consulting company beginning Oct. 1,2004. Unfortunately, while the H-1 was in processing the project ended in September. However, the company kept the H-1 as they were looking for another project, but no salary during this time. She has no...
I am kind of new to this forum. I browsed through and did not find this info.
Has it gotten difficult (in the last year or so) to get NIW EB2 approved from NSC? Are there any cases approved recently from NSC?
Company A cancelled my H-1 on July 31 st. Now I have found company B to apply for a H-1 but it is 15 days after the first got cancelled.
Can I start working with company B as soon as I get my receipt? or
Should I ask company B to do premium processing?
My company A's visa and I94 was...