Search results

  1. D

    H1 Extension receipt as proof of legal stay?

    Hi, My wife is becoming a citizen. I am planning to apply for my GC through her. For adjustment of status i need to provide proof of legal stay in US. My H1 extension is in progress and i am yet to get approval.I have the receipt with me.I know i can stay in US for 240 days while i have the...