Search results

  1. E

    Please help! Naturalized US Citizen Trying to marry an Indian Girl living in India

    The 'quickest' option would be the K1 fiance visa, as provided that you both meet the requirements, you can petition for a K1 'now' (as opposed to having to wait until you marry in order to qualify for a spousal visa). The average time for a fiance visa is 6-10 months (from petition sent to visa...