I finally went to Consulate last week and got B1. It seems they didn't care my GC status. No questions were asked about it.
It's regular stuff about the company, project etc..
Let me know if any one has questions.
I moved out of US recently(more than 6 months now) to homeland(India) for good. I gave up GC while it's pending at 485(140, FP done) stage. Now I wanted to visit US for my company needs on B1(my AP got expired).
What are the implications I can expect at consulate to get B1.
I don't agree about 6 lakh per annum for 5-6 experience..
For fresh grad, Campus selected people would be getting that amount.
I am talking about Software Engineers not for call center/bpo jobs.
Anyway the point is whether these people can afford it or not.
I guess no, they still need to...
I have got similar question and found Compass answer useful.
As a follow up Q, Can I be on H1 and my wife(currently on H4) can use EAD.
How can she get her H4 status back If my 485 denied.
Iam still waiting.. mine was replied on Oct 25.. worst part is I don't have direct communication with attorney..
Hi All, Those we got certified with option letter,
what is the status on AVM -'Certified'?
Oh man! This is great news.. I have been waiting on similar news.. I got 3 options letter and replied on Oct 25.
didn't hear anything afterwards... This gives some hope now..
RD is Feb 03 and code is 072.
First time poster, long time reader.
lawyer informed, they got notification to re-test the market.
RD: Feb 25 with -172 dotcode
bayarea, 7% layoff last year with medium size.
Best of luck everybody.