NIW I 485 portability
I have I 485 pending based on NIW. My employer did not sponsor I 140 or GC for me and he terminated me. I found a new similar job. I am supposed to notify USCIS about new job on EAD? The I 140 is not petitioned by any employer is based on NIW. I would appreciate your...
I wonder if you could help me with some questions.
I hold H1 visa, I had that for 5 years, and I am considering starting my own business. I was under the impression that a physician could start his own office in underserved area on H1 visa after completion of 3 years employed on guaranteed...
1. Your approved PERM is probably lost.
2.Your former employer can file I 140 but you need an offer for a prospective job with your former employer, he is sponsoring your I 140 and GC, you need to work for him after GC approval
3. It is better to ask your new employer to file PERM and I 140
My employer filed PERM with mistake in ETA 9089, he checked Bachelor Degree with major Medical Doctor for the proferred job instead of MD degree. Later on the attorney noticed that, the employer requested a change to DOL and BALCA through a letter. BALCA and DOL did not relpy but...
I am supposed to apply for I 485, my employer requested extension of my H1 visa, petition is approved but I am supposed to travel to an abroad consulate to extend my status. The petition did not request consular processing and approval states the approval was forwarded to the requested...
Yes you may change lawyer. Do not loose the original Labor Certification. It needs to be in I 140 application. It is hard to get a duplicate if you reapply or whatever. So the lawyer who handles your I 140 will need the original certified signed by you and employer ETA 9089. Good luck.
H1 B transfer
I am completing my three year requirement in underserved area. I changed my J 1 waiver after 1 year to a different location. My first employer refused to start PERM process. Second employer started PERM 1 year ago, it is still pending.
I am single and in this...
ask your lawyer for a case status check, be fast cuz company B is letting you go and transfer to company C while still in status. while your case is pending u are in status, update your case somehow to a new employer.
H1 b transfer
It is better to get transfered in a state you already have a license.
If your license is pending they may give you RFE it is better to apply with regular processing if you want to do that.
Getting licensed could be unpredictable, you never know.
Thanks.It helps a big deal to know someone read my ad and replied same day. I called many lawyers they take my money and do not help. My reason is that I am a specialist in the middle of nowhere and I have no patients.
Please help J1 transfer
I am trying to tranfer my J1 waiver. Can anyone help. Can I fill my petition myself. All the lawyers are tell me different stories.
I have a letter saying "Due to unforseen circumstances his practice volumes were low and he decided to leave the area".
Do you think...