Search results

  1. A

    Moving to US.

    I live in the UK, am male, and have a boyfriend in the US. I'm 21 and he's 17. I want to be able to stay and live with him, however I don't know what the best way to go around getting one would be. Both our parents are accepting of this. I'm not super-qualified or super-rich, and neither is he...