Search results

  1. J

    I-129F and I-130 (urgent!!)

    Hi, My boyfriend and I wants to get engaged to be married. He is american citizen, so my understanding is that he needs to file I-129F for me, so that's what we are looking into doing. I'm currently on tourist visa but is going to expire in a week (i'm in the states visiting him right now)...
  2. J

    B2 Extend of Stay reasons

    Dear forum members, I was previously on F1 for university I was attending. The F1 was expired in 2011 and I also didn't have the financial means to continue with the degree so I went back home and started working back in Taiwan for two years. I contacted the university and said in July 2013 I...