On Aug 8, 2011, my I-485 was denied for the reason that I have been working in the US without the Service's (USCIS) authority.
1. My application is familiy based-unmarried child over 21 of a USC
2. I have a valid EAD that expires in 12/31/2011
3. I've been on an...
Can I get married to an F1 while my I-485 family based petition is pending?
Can I petition on her behalf for AOS?
How soon must I inform USCIS of the change in marital status?
Do I need to file an I-130 in this case?
oh by the way, her OPT expires on 05/31
Are the options above...
I have a Masters Degree in Rehabilitation counseling. Can this be considered a professional skill or trade for the purposes of EB-1 through 4?
How do you go about the process of application? Do I need an employer to do it for me or I can just go solo?
How different is it from H1-B?
Quick questions to all the gurus out here.
1. If your H1-B is denied what legal options do you have to stay in status?
2. Can you do a new application on the same breath with amendments of the denied application?
3. Can you file an appeal and a new application concurrently...
Does anyone know how long it takes after AOS interview to get a decision?
I went for an interview on Feb 18, 2011 and still waiting. I was told that a decision will come out in 4-6weks. It's now running into 8wks. Any ideas?
I don't know if anyone here has had the same experience.
I had my I-130 revoked upon the death of my father in 2008. In 2010 I wrote a letter to Homeland Security seeking a re-instatement of the petition as provided for in the new law. On March 28, 2011 I received a letter ordering...