Search results

  1. N

    Jamaica in America want to cross over to Canada

    I am a Jamaican citizen. I am currently visiting in the USA on my B2 visa but I would like to acquire some form of visa/permit to go over to canada to live. Is that possible?
  2. N

    Need a job in Canada

    Hi everyone, I would really like to move to canada to work and live permanently. I have a Bachelors Degree in Marketing. I am from Jamaica but I am currently visiting in the United States. I do not possess any visa for canada. Any help would do.
  3. N

    Switching from B2

    I am here on my visitor's visa. I would like to know if there is a process where a friend (not relative) can sponsor me or act as a caretaker for me in order for me to switch from my visitor's into another?