G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Gilbert
    I was granted Asylum and after one year submitted I485. Paperwork was received on Jan 2011 by USCIS and their website states that it will take 4 months to be granted. One month ago I got notice that my file has been transfered to Missouri (Lee's Summit Office) and then a week later another notice letting me know it was transferred to a Field Office. Last week, I received a notice letting me know that my appointment was during the first week of July, and last night got on the mail another Notice of Action letting me know that the appointment for July was cancelled due to "unforeseen circumstances". Is it good news or bad news? SHould I expect any problem?
    i-131 need some help

I am greencard holder through asylum. I was wondering if anybody can help me about this issue. Is that ok to travel with your national passport and reenter with RTD, the reason why is Im going to Singapore but they dont accept RTD. Im still waiting for my RTD as well, apply in June 10, Finger print July 13.
    hi... how are you.. i'm gonna need your help...

i'm from Indonesia...
    my asylum case got approved on June 9th 2008... and then..
    i will apply for green card after june 9th 2009, right?!
    but i want my girlfriend live with me in USA...
    do you think i should married with her before i apply green card because i'm planning to meet her on july 2009?
    or do you think i should wait until my green card approved then marry her?

i will marry her in Singapore.. because i cant go back to Indonesia...
    after we get married.. what's her status when she entering USA?
    should she come to USA with tourist visa then apply green card?
    can she go back to Indonesia for like a week to meet her family? (because i think i'm the one who apply Green Card through asylum)

thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…