B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I entered the US on a B-Visa, I wife filed an I-730 Refugee relative petition for me and got approved. I was schedule to do an interview in February but due to civil unrest in my Country and my life was personally endangered, i used the B-visa stamp in my passport to travel to the US to join and my and kids. I filed an I-589 few days ago. Did i had to go through that? How will the approval of hte I-730 affect m asylum? I am still in status until August 26, does that have an impact on my case? I
    I did not have the time to process the I-730 through the US Embassy in my Cpountry due to instability and my life was personally threatened.
    I entered the US on a B-Visa, I wife filed an I-730 Refugee relative petition for me and got approved. I was schedule to do an interview in February but due to civil unrest in my Country and my life was personally endangered, i used the B-visa stamp in my passport to travel to the US to join and my and kids. I filed an I-589 few days ago. Did i had to go through that? How will the approval of hte I-730 affect m asylum? I am still in status until August 26, does that have an impact on my case? I
    I did not have the time to process the I-730 through the US Embassy in my Cpountry due to instability and my life was personally threatened.

Any info on this sort of situation or what to expect?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…