A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi buddy, I'm also from Cameroon, my case number being too high 7****, tell me are you currently in Cameroon ? I'm currently in the US as a student, and I'm somewhat hesitant about going to Yaounde in case my number become current because if for any reason my interview goes wrong, my chance of coming back to the US will be very low, having shown immigrant intent.
    Waiting for your reply
    As far as I understand, you are the petitioner - so you are not wrong.

Good luck, you should be current in the next round, for June. All the best :)
    I just discouverd that i won the dv 2010 lottery so ii wrote to kcc that i havent received my notification lettre and it was mailed to me through my e mail address so i wish to fine out if i am already late to process my documents as i hear that inerviews have started and visas are already being issued; pls also what can you all advice me to do
    thanks and waiting to read from you.
    ACTUALLY I CHECKED ONLINE AND DISCOUVERED THAT I WAS A SELECCTEE THEN I CONTACTED KCC AND THEY ASKED ME SOME INFORMATIONS LIKE MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER/ LAST NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH AND THEY TOO CONFIRMED THAT I WON AND THEY TOLD ME THEY WILL SENT ME ANOTHER NOTIFICATION LETTER THROUGH MY MAIL BOX AND THEY DID THAT WITHIN 3 DAYS
    MY CASE NUMBER IS 2010AF0004XXXX;
    pls am i late or have they passed my range:
    pls you guys should advice me on wat to do now
    thanks and waiting to read from you all
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…