monica1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HI! Please unblock me to post to the thread of the upcoming biweekly conference call including a link to YouTube. Thanks.
    Hello Monica,
    I am trying to post but it is not allowing me and said contact the administrator.
    Could you advise please.
    Thank you,
    Betty
    Hi I am very confused I submitted my DS-260 in the 1th September DV-2022 please help me I need to know if th 1th September is so much late because I still waiting for KCC instructions mail to send the documents
    MomoQQ
    MomoQQ
    Is no one here to hepl me???
    Good afternoon, Can you tell me how to get in contact with a moderator on here to make a complaint please?
    Hi I am a new member and wanted to make a post (new thread) but it is being rejected as spam. Is there anything I need to do ?
    Hello there, Can anyone assist me how this forum sites works. It's saying spam error post, I am using natural written text. Please help me to understand the guidelines of this Forum site..?
    Hi, I'm having trouble posting a new thread. I am getting an error: spam like content please contact an administrator :( pls help. urgent
    Hello,

Im a US citizen, applied I-130 and its pending for my sister.
    She, her husband and two kids have B2 visa for the rest of the year.
    They want to come visit me in US from Ukraine (Crimea, I guess its Russia now).
    Is there chance that they would not be allowed to enter US? Or everything is fine?

Thank you very much!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…