W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are looking for a excellent phone? iPhone 6 is that product. We specialize in providing news and selling iPhone 6 cheapest. Read more : iphone 6 unlocked if you are interested.
    Hi!
    I was granted Asylum and after one year submitted I485. Paperwork was received on Jan 2011 by USCIS and their website states that it will take 4 months to be granted. One month ago I got notice that my file has been transfered to Missouri (Lee's Summit Office) and then a week later another notice letting me know it was transferred to a Field Office. Last week, I received a notice letting me know that my appointment was during the first week of July, and last night got on the mail another Notice of Action letting me know that the appointment for July was cancelled due to "unforeseen circumstances". Is it good news or bad news? SHould I expect any problem?
    Hello Sir,
    Can you please put this topic on sticky, thanks
    Asylee N-400 Interview Experiences and 2011 Tracker
    i-131 need some help

I am greencard holder through asylum. I was wondering if anybody can help me about this issue. Is that ok to travel with your national passport and reenter with RTD, the reason why is Im going to Singapore but they dont accept RTD. Im still waiting for my RTD as well, apply in June 10, Finger print July 13. Uhh hate waiting
    Hi,

The fbi said they haven't received our fingerprints.Its been more than one month.I see that your fingerprints were lost and have redone your fingerprints.Did you get second fp notice or you used the first notice itself.Please let me know what you did.Thanks.
    if you never registered...list a reason why you never registered. Once you get your GC, usually they register you automatically. Call Selecetive service and ask them.
    hi Bro is been a very long time but i do need your help here on my N400 there is a question on page 9 witch i'm little confuse about it the : ARE YOU A MALE WHO LIVED IN THE USA AT ANY TIME BETWEEN YOUR 18TH AND 26TH BIRTHDAYS IN ANY STATUS EXCEPT AS A LAWFUL NONIMMIGRANT ? IF YOU ANSWERED YES PROVIDE THE INFORMATION BELOW . BUT IF YOU ANSWERED YES BUT DID NOT REGISTER WITH THE SELECTIVE SERVICE AND YOU ARE NOW 26 YEARS OF AGE YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR NATURALIZATION SO THAT YOU CAN COMPLETE THE INFORMATION BELOW:
    but i'm already over 30years old and a never been ask to register when a was applying for my G.C so can you please tell me what i'm suppose to do because i'm really confused about that
    thanks i'm still on line for you bro.
    Hello
    i got Notice Undelverable
    i dont know
    even am geting mail on that address all da time
    why that meassage come
    my cas xfer NBC stanrd Interview
    i got mail for that on my same address USCIS have
    How Come Now They saying Notice Undelverable
    can help me out if u have any Exp
  • Loading…
  • Loading…