Britsimon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi Britsimon, could you help me giving me a orientation. I had my children 485 denied. Please! Do I prepare a motion or do another 485 file?
    Hello Britsimon,

I have one question.

During my interview back in March 2016,I noticed there are 2 colors for the file folder Red and yellow.

My folder is in RED, in the same time other people was in yellow folder

what is the difference between RED folder and YELLOW folder?

any input will be appreciate.

thank you.
    i have participated in the dv lottery for two times failing someone can help me on tips of winning please will be greatefull email at ....michaelnganga97@gmail.com nice day folks
    Good day am Ngale from cameroon i was among the successful selectee for the US dv lottery 2016 and when filling my application form i made a mistake on my date of birth and during the period my wife just gave birth to a child and she was just a month old so i didnt add her to the form so now what can i do i dont want to leave my daughter behind am confuse i need advise
    Hi Britsimon, hope you are. We just found out that we were selected for the DV Lottery from May 2015 - Sept 30 2016. We quickly rushed and submitted the DS 260 application and now are awaiting to hear back (this all happened between last night and this morning)!

I wanted to see if it was possible to to find out if all visa's were already granted/issued or we still have a chance? Ours is 26XX..

thank you
    Hi , I have applied for J1 2 years residency based on no objection letter. Dos has sent favorable recommendation to Vermont USCIS center(VSC) on May,8, 2015 but I haven't received anything of this center. Yesterday I had interview about green card and the officer said I can file I-612 form but this form is not for no objection process. Please give me advice, I just have 87 days to submit proof. Thank you very much.
    A high school education means successful completion my question is what successful completion means?
    Hi! My husband and I have been selected for dv2016! We sent applications in August and now got Interview appointment in Feb 2016! I havepregnant 2 months of pregnancy now and want to check - is there anything we should do in this regard? Or should medical check reveal this fact and it is enough for the interview?if so - what should be done later - when baby is born in July?
    Hello good people...i am in usa by dv lottary and it is a month that i am here...i have a problem with my green card fee...i paid online but my mony are still in my bank account..i am not sure if this payiment is done! Somebody has tha same situation please let me know...thank you
    Hi dear Moderator I email to KCC to unlock my DS 260 form but they replied like this
    KCC has received your email. If you would like to check the status of your entry, please do so at www.dvlottery.state.gov. and then..
    For inquiries about specific cases, please ensure that you have included your case number, first and last name, and date of birth with your inquiry.
    If this information is not provided or is inaccurate, KCC will be unable to process your inquiry.
    This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540. thank you Britsimon for your support
    If u know please answer ...
    If I am studying in the university now that means I dont have bachelors degree yet but of course I have high school diploma which should i choose "high school degree" or "some university courses"
    Adding to my below email neither my present wife is american nor we got married in America and this happened 10 years ago and we have 2 kids we have marriage licenses and two kids under my name and her. Never been to US since 10 years and officer is rejecting me because our marriage is not legal in the US!
    Pls advise what should I do
    Hi Simon
    Wife main applicant DV2015 me and our kids are beneficiaries. Been AP for 2 month.today we recieved a call from embassy visas for all but not me.
    Reason: I had previous marriage in US from American citizen 2002-2005. Filed for divorce summer 2005, then married my present wife outside US after a month. While final divorce from court was 4 months after.
    Pls advise
    Hi Simon
    Wife is main aplicant me and our 2 kifs arr beneficiaries. AP for 2 month.Today we got a call from embassy wife and 2 kids will get visas but not me.Reason is I was married in the US to american citizen 2001-2005. Filed for divorce in June 05 and got married to present wife after 1 month of filing divorce OUTSIDE US. Final divorce from court was issued 5 month after new marriage
    Write something...Hey Simon. Please be honest with me and do a projection for me for 2016. I know u may say its early days but u can see the trend from last year and how the situation has changed. I am from Kenya in Africa and my number is 48xxx. Which chance do I have? Whats ua projection for 2016? Any reasons for ua projection. Please give me a rough estimated prediction...for me alone.#hehe. Thanks. Love ua work!
    Dear Britsimon,

Hope all is well.

My DV 2015 visa is valid until end of decedember, do you think it would present a problem if i travel to US by mid November?

Thanks a lot !!
    Hallo,Mr simon,
    i have very complicated issue yesterday i had my appointment me and my wife and visa is approved for us my issue is my wife is pregnant,she may delivery before leave to US and embassy informed baby can not travel without visa and embassy can not provide visa after we get visa .plz help.
    Hishamali
    Hishamali
    In Case we travel before born our baby can we apply for Medicaid and CHIP insurance program for pregnant women
    Hallo,Mr simon,
    it,s me once again,?I also had problems in deciding what to say in the slot that asks if ive lived in a different address after age 16 other than the one provided-for this one,i chose NO n am worried coz i studied at another town,same country.Should i unlock the form to amend this or is it okey?..Could you also have a clue as in when is should be expecting my CN to go current?thanks in advance
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…