Martin9
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wonder if the background check process for those who live in the U.S. may take place faster than those who apply from out of U.S.? I am now getting a bit worried because in my recent infopass appointment the officer said that I may check back in 3 months! I would appreciate your feedback!
    Martin9
    Martin9
    What the officer says is also just a guess, sometimes it takes matter of days not even weeks for the check to come back. I had an Iranian client who was told the same, but got her clearance in less than a month.
    Hi Martin,
    I saw your posts regarding lenghty Iranian background check and have a relevant question and hope you would not mind helping me. I am also a DV 2015 winner from Iran but have been living in the U.S for the past few years. I did my fingerprint about 5 months ago and still waiting for its clearance.
    Martin9
    Martin9
    I am no expert on this matter, but from what I understand, it should be faster for those who already live here as the FBA would have access to your records. It is also a matter of luck. If you name even sounds like the name of an individual on the watch list, that can cause delays until they sort it out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…