DEEPAMENON
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• B-1/B-2 to F-1 visa
    Hello! Would you help me please with one question? I entered USA with B-1/B-2 Visa after a while I decided to stay to get some degree and I want to apply all my papers for associate degree before I go to college this Community college advised me to take ESL courses and to get I-20 but this is my second visit to the USA and my I-94 will be expired on october 11th... now I would like to study and change my visa to F-1... My question is can I get F-1 visa easily or I'll have difficulties or can they deny me? if the deny me I'll have to leave USA in 30 day is it right? Could you help me with your advice please? Thanks beforehand!

Sincerely,
    hello i passed my interview citizenship test 30 days ago the officer gave me n-652 that you passed test but Decision Can not be made yet ..i have disability in my foot i walk with cane and the officer asked what is your work i told him iam food vendor and he told me that you have disability and you work as food vendor isnot hard for youi told him i dont work too much ...he asked why you dont take disability benefit i told him i dont take no benefit and that i said is true..he asked how you support your self and you work as part time i told him i suport my self iam working,,,i show him my 5 years tax but i dont pay too much money in my income tax..at last he told me Decision Can not be made right now and that he will check my income and i will get Decision by the mail ..iam now very worry i did not recieved no thing pleaze can you tell me what to do i have to call them or what ..thank you all
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…