Simon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,
    I have applied for waiving J1, 2 years residency based on no objection letter. Dos has sent favorable recommendation to Vermont USCIS center(VSC) on May,8, 2015 but I haven't received anything of this center. Yesterday I had interview about green card and the officer said I can file I-612 form but this form is not for no objection process. Please give me advice, I just have 87 days to submit proof. Thank you
    Hi Simon drop me ya number man.. I think we closer than I thought. Live in Somerset too
    Hello Simon and hope your doing great so far. Am a 2016 entrant and sure I will be selected (talk of confidence!). What do I require so that I can fill in the DS260 form, please let me know so that I can prepare early.
    simon good u hv talked about photos to me i used photos which was one year old but b4 i applied i valified and was accepted will thy affect my interviews
    Reactions: Simon
    Simon
    Simon
    Not really-since that's past-dont let it haunt you:My wife's photos were 2 years old and was given a visa but cases are different
    hi please email me the contacts of the travel firm you used to book your tickets.... shorrie.crystal@gmail.com
    Hi,

Thanks for the linkup. Gathui contacted me. Was thinking I start a whatsapp group , so that we can add the rest too. what say ?
    Reactions: Simon
    Simon
    Simon
    let me forward you some numbers
    hae guys i came to realize that my mums names in my birth cert have a problem when even applying my passport thy did not notice what should i do the names are wangombe but the real name there is no b what should i do advise can this affect my interviews
    Simon
    Simon
    typographical error is not a big deal,birth certificate main purpose is tp comfirm your real names,place of birth and date of birth and am sure that info tallies with your passport.
    Simon
    Simon
    you can call me on 0710999028 0733714744
    benzpattt
    benzpattt
    yes it does its only my mums name which does not tally with wht i filled on my forms
    Hi Simon. What is the follow-to-join option and what made you not pursue it? Please advise. Tks.
    Reactions: pasaris and Simon
    Simon
    Simon
    You should go for the medical/interview alone and once the other family member are set/ready for the interview ,you just inform the Embassy and they will arrange for their interview
    Simon
    Simon
    immediately -their VISA is not determine by the VISA BULETIN since are are already current.Call me on 0710999028/0733714744 I give you more info
    Simon
    Simon
    Initially I didn't have enough money for all of us to go at once :
    Have you any idea where the table/chart that compared the various visa bulletins for the last five years is?
    Simon
    Simon
    Pascalines once forwarded it to me .Contact her.
    There is a copule but dont have their contacts
    hI simon I am frm nepal and my cn is AS57XX do I have chances for getting visa for DV 2015, if yes when shall my interview be scheduled.
    Simon
    Simon
    sorry am not good at Nepal cases,write to Brits simon the modarator
    Diwas
    Diwas
    OK thanks
    Hi simon again am here for your advice since my cn 87*** and now the VB for December is out am confused and I don't understand where I fall
    Next qtn I got a contract somewhere else do u think I might get an interview like November next year or December ? I need your help thanks
    Simon
    Simon
    All dv 2015 interviews must end on 30th September 2015 and chances for such a high number are minimal.October 2015 will be the start of dv 2016.My advice focus on the contract and the earliest you will know the direction is in July(whether your number will be eligible).
    S
    Shamah
    Thanks bro let me get a flight and go for that contract
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…