Britsimon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Britsimon,
    I think I made a mistake in DVLottery Entry Form.
    I'm studying in Master's degree and it's still in progress, I'll finish it 3 months later.
    but I chose the "University Degree". Some entrants say I should've chosen "Some Graduate Level Courses".
    I'm quite confused. Will they disqualify me if I be a selectee? Should I send email to KCC to cancel my request and fill the form again?
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    No it will not disqualify you and in any case you cannot cancel your entry and start again.
    P
    pouya vahabi
    Great. So I will join you in Lombard st. Lol
    hello Sir wen will my case be current Af***6**. i applied as single with my daughter had not yet formalised my marriage with my hubby, after a month we did so. and filled my docs as married please advise. i have a lower case number.
    Hello Sir. Been looking forward to receiving an answer on the case scenario i had laid out earlier. Please let me know what your opinion is. I put in the public forum against my better judgement so as to assist any one else with the same issue. The figures and time arent actual
    Thank you sir.
    Hi Simon. I am part of DV2015; however due to the fact that my case number is more than EU40*** i am not sure if my interview will be scheduled or not. Could you please let me know if this may happen to case numbers which are near the limit, 50,000* available visas?! Thank you in advance.
    D
    Drivi
    What would be my advantage in this case? My professional background; if i am married or not? :) I mean, is there is a detailed selection through the case numbers?!
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    You either qualify or you don't, there is no advantage or disadvantage based on marriage or profession. They process according to case numbers, but your EU number us specific to eU. I suggest you read the forum and, once you have read some more, post remaining questions then.
    D
    Drivi
    Thanks for your time! I really appreciate!
    Hi Simon, i have a thread open " DV2016 Application Form Questions" . Can you please provide some advise. I've been following your threads, but i think i have a unique name situation. How can i proceed ?
    Hello Britsimon, can you kindly check how many people are on AP @ the U.S embassy in Lagos - Nigeria for me? I can't seem to post anything on the forum. I don't know why...
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    You misunderstood the VOs response. He is saying there are enough visas for those already approved - he did NOT say there are enough for the remaining AP cases nor will they have enough for the remaining ready cases.
    A
    Adeyemoh Dayo
    Oh... ok. what about cases like mine that is approved but going through A.P? My int'l passport is still with them @ the embassy is that a good sign?
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    If they told you your AP is finished - then yes there is a good chance for you. Good luck.
    mr expert where i should find the spread shit? Coz i am already at ceac data now !! Where to find it there mr expert?
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    I think you mean spreadsheet - but that is the link I posted yesterday...
    am in kenya won dv 2015 with my Siz. sent DS 260 in May 2014. wenn do i receive reply or sth? this year or next year?
    pasaris
    pasaris
    Depends with your case number.
    sorry britismon..thank u , but do u mind to delete my case number number now in the fouroum pls! I already see it ,thank u for ur effort towards me.
    He isn't helping. All we need is prayers. I was told @ my 2nd interview that I was on AP cos of "common names". Why can't I post on the forum? Given me error for a week now or more.
    tyt
    tyt
    bro how your Ap status ,no update yet bro??
    A
    Adeyemoh Dayo
    @tyt no update... last update on ceac is 18th of September... and yours is?
    Can't post on th forum. I don't know why. Pls tell ARNOLD NGANDA to stop picking on TYT. My passport is also @ the embassy in Nigeria. It has been with them since the 10th of july. If he was in our shoes he'll feel sober and frustrated. So he shouldn't add to this pls and thank you.
    Reactions: tyt
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    He isn't picking on TYT, he put the effort in to try and help TYT. If you had read more on the story you would understand that. Good luck with your AP!
    HI bro. How r u??
    I really need help as u have seen my post. My fren is having big problem.
    Hope u will reply
    Hi Simon, Still you didn,t replay to my yesterday post in topic CEAS 9-1-2014 .Any problem?
    hi britsimon...ma cn is af00003***,i submitted ma forms on 29th august, hope am not too late and which month shud i expect ma interview
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    Probably December interview, maybe January
    Guys i submitted my forms on 19th august and made a small mistake on my marriage dates instead of filling 5th of may i filled 10th of may on my form my wifes form has the correct dates 5th of may and i hv the original documents will this affect me on my interviews or i can ask kcc to unlock my forms.
    Advise plizzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    That isn't a big deal, but unlock your form if it makes you feel better.
    Hi,
    Can you please help me out a bit?
    My case number is 2015AS000015**. So, most probably I should be receiving the confirmation of an interview by now. I haven't received any e-mail as of yet. Should I contact the KCC? Or should I wait? Please guide me further.
    hi Britsimon
    mine is 2015AS000113xx. from Sri Lanka
    Do I have a chance to get the visa?
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    Yes that number should be fine.
    Pratheep Prabus
    Pratheep Prabus
    in 2013 selected percentage was 61.39 (100/16045*9850) & in 2014 selected percentage was 57.37 (100/23270*11350) so, I think this year will be selected from Asia approximately 11400 (20002/100*57) so I'm nervous
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    It does not work like that, you are worrying yourself for nothing.
    Simon. The CN is for principal applicant minus family members. No offense. You are doing a great job, man. Let me send you breakdowns I analyzed via SPSS
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    I think you misunderstood what I said. You asked why there are more issued than case numbers. I said each case number is assigned to the main applicant and then family members are included on that. So, 20k case numbers means about 40k selectees at an average of one derivative per case. I am 100% certain of that, and don't need further proof.
    J
    Simon. Hi. Under totals for all regions in the CEAC. Why is global totals issued greater than total CN? Beats me
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    Because family members are included on the main case.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…