ARNOLD NGANDA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope this one goes this goes thru........i havent seen any messages in fb,iv just loged out.please send mr your friend's recpt and i.d No in my inbox.
    Reactions: ARNOLD NGANDA
    ARNOLD NGANDA
    ARNOLD NGANDA
    RECEIPT NUMBER : 1429686
    NO OF CERTIFICATE: 317448
    Those are the Two Numbers....given at the CID.
    ARNOLD NGANDA
    ARNOLD NGANDA
    I requested you to Beep Me so that i call you - am on +256753994649.
    Manyash its pretty hard to tell nationalities of other winners esp if they are from Africa. Exactly what is your question?
    Hi
    i don't quite understand what u mean by lower digits,what you look at to know if your number is lower or higher?
    looking forward to hear from you.
    ARNOLD NGANDA
    ARNOLD NGANDA
    well imagine there are two people n one is AF00045874 n another is AF000027865 - THE LATTER HAS LOWER DIGITS..in that their case number is lower than the previous one. of 45xxx. Meaning that 27xxx shall do their interview b4 the the one of 45xxx.
    manyash
    manyash
    @Arnold hw man people from kenya managed for the second processing like me?is this lower or upper AF00038***
    Arnold, regarding your question about the police report. The rule is that you need a PR if you lived in another country for 12 months or more, OR were arrested in that country. So with only a 9 month stay in Tanzania, you won't need the PR unless you were arrested there.
    Hello, don't you worry proceed with your MBA but once you come in maybe consider doing another MBA or Phd for you get a job worth your education. Thanks and sorry for scaring you so badly...God's mercies...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…