Attorney for i730?

Thanks of God they get the passports with visa today. Next week i will be able to see them. Almost 3 years i never see and touch them. Thanks God!
Hi Ronaldo, can you please list those documents, NVC asked you to submit in your welcome letter or as per checklist of which documents need to be submitted to NVC? Please share. Thank you

Is Abu dhabi airport (Etihad) preclearance easy or hard for I730 beneficiary? Should this route be avoided for entry to US? Any experience
This is not a matter of hard rout. But as a precaution, I think Its better to take any other Airline i.e. Emirates, Qatar or Turkish etc. so that their immigration/entry process would be done at any US airport.

Can you please share your timeline in case you had an interview at Abu Dhabi Consulate for your I-730?
Sara, FYI, there is no consulate in Abu Dahbi Airpot. Abu Dahabi is USCBP hub. The passengers who come to the United Sates through Etihadways, their entry process happens at Abdu Dhabhi Air port and arriving in US, they just take their luggage and come out from the air port.

I know i been asking too but no one seems to care to reply :(
Answer of your question is that Nebraska Center is No more dealing with I730. All the cases have been transferred to Texas and usually if everything is ok and all documents are complete then It takes about one month to approve. My case was approved within 14 days.

Answer of your question is that Nebraska Center is No more dealing with I730. All the cases have been transferred to Texas and usually if everything is ok and all documents are complete then It takes about one month to approve. My case was approved within 14 days.
But they never said they will be moving all nebraska cases to texas they said new cases will be forwarded to texas now im confused

I requested expedite twice and never received any feedback. Filed I-730 on March 2022. I did inquire about case statutes and received only an automatic reply after 2 months, as your case is still not out of time. Therefore, inquire about case assistance with Ombudsman on Saturday and waiting for a reply.

Yes. You suppose to do them. I did that to for my kids 11 years old and 9 years old.
Please answer. US Embassy gaved interview date. Also they sent me forms G-325C and I-765. How to fill out those and where to send? Please let me know. Thank you so much

Hello.
Did anyone like a derivative asylee come to usa recently ?
I want to know how he or she gets her social security number and other documents.
Thanks