Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

I am at a loss for words. They mailed my husband’s green card to some address in Miami and they are unable to tell me the address. It is out for delivery, so some person will be receiving his green card today. We have NEVER lived in Miami, they said it was mailed to the address on his application, informed them that address is no where near Miami. Their only response was we can file for a replacement and if we can prove they made a mistake they will pay for it, if not we have to pay for the replacement cost. I just want to cry, great birthday for me.
Whatttttt? Can you call your attorney?

Ey everyone just an update I got my gc. Now
Verbal approved on 1/17/2020 , Granted 3/15/2023 , infopass 3/28/2023, and received my gc. On 4/20 /2023 I'm going to retire from this fourm like every one else who al ready got their gc. I wants to thanks everyone for sharing information that was very helpful. I wish all of you guys good luck on this process and hope you guys get good news soon.
Congratulations

So to update everyone, my birthday was spent driving to Miami, and calling USPS to not deliver the letter and to his attorney to let them know the mess that was created! Apparently USCIS stated they updated and mailed it to our address, which they didn’t and it was mailed to the attorney’s OLD office. The old address for the attorney was on the original application from 6 years ago, so of course they mailed it there! So we went to the post office and we’re so lucky to have such an amazing supervisor attend us! He called the carrier and asked about the package and we had an issue, USCIS mailed it in the name of the OLD attorney! So he said he couldn’t give it to us, he was going to have us meet the carrier, but of course something was wrong and he couldn’t release it. He told us we would have to wait until it was returned back to USCIS and I started crying I was so upset and I honestly think he felt bad, I had told him it was my birthday and how we have waited 20 years for this day! So he said to get him a letter from the attorney stating they could release it to us, so off to the attorney’s office we went and we were lucky the assigned attorney was getting back from lunch and she wrote a letter and back to the Post Office we went. When we got back the supervisor said he had the carrier bring the letter back to him and he checked everything took my husband’s license and came back with the envelope and handed it to me and said “aren’t you going to open it?”. I instantly started crying once I saw his Green Card and was speechless! We could not thank him enough, him and the rest of the office employees went above and beyond and I could not of asked for a better birthday! Needless to say we spent 9 hours in total dealing with this but it was worth it, our journey is finally OVER!

Attachments

• IMG_0991.jpeg
    IMG_0991.jpeg
    848.4 KB · Views: 41
So to update everyone, my birthday was spent driving to Miami, and calling USPS to not deliver the letter and to his attorney to let them know the mess that was created! Apparently USCIS stated they updated and mailed it to our address, which they didn’t and it was mailed to the attorney’s OLD office. The old address for the attorney was on the original application from 6 years ago, so of course they mailed it there! So we went to the post office and we’re so lucky to have such an amazing supervisor attend us! He called the carrier and asked about the package and we had an issue, USCIS mailed it in the name of the OLD attorney! So he said he couldn’t give it to us, he was going to have us meet the carrier, but of course something was wrong and he couldn’t release it. He told us we would have to wait until it was returned back to USCIS and I started crying I was so upset and I honestly think he felt bad, I had told him it was my birthday and how we have waited 20 years for this day! So he said to get him a letter from the attorney stating they could release it to us, so off to the attorney’s office we went and we were lucky the assigned attorney was getting back from lunch and she wrote a letter and back to the Post Office we went. When we got back the supervisor said he had the carrier bring the letter back to him and he checked everything took my husband’s license and came back with the envelope and handed it to me and said “aren’t you going to open it?”. I instantly started crying once I saw his Green Card and was speechless! We could not thank him enough, him and the rest of the office employees went above and beyond and I could not of asked for a better birthday! Needless to say we spent 9 hours in total dealing with this but it was worth it, our journey is finally OVER!
What a story!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Thank God everyone was so helpful and you were able to get the GC.
I cannot describe the feeling of opening the envelope and see it.
I also started crying and gave thanks to God for it.
It’s over ! It’s over now!
I wish you and your family the best!
God bless you all :)

CONGRATULATIONS SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!! I was so sad yesterday when I saw your post. GOD US GOOD!

The wait is over and I can't believe it, in less the one week, I received something that I waited for many years my GC. THANK YOU AGAIN all for everything in this group. We just bought it our tickets and after 25 years, we are going to visit our family members.

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20230530-190843.jpg
    VideoCapture_20230530-190843.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 33
Th
The wait is over and I can't believe it, in less the one week, I received something that I waited for many years my GC. THANK YOU AGAIN all for everything in this group. We just bought it our tickets and after 25 years, we are going to visit our family members.
God is GREAT Pao!
So happy for you and your family !
Go live your dream!
Wish you and your family the best!
God bless you all :)

Congrats pao

Wow I’m so happy for you
god bless you
Take good care of your green card!