• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022

Nurila10

Hello,
I won the Green Card DV 2022 but didn’t get interview was waiting one and half year .My case #18365 I submitted DC 260 on June 2021 .some are people that I know with the case numbers 19000-23000 they are already got their visas.I don’t know why I didn’t get it’s so sad and I kind of confused how it happened maybe my case was skipped.Can someone help me please with.If there’s chance that I will get an interview?
Thank you

Hello,
I won the Green Card DV 2022 but didn’t get interview was waiting one and half year .My case #18365 I submitted DC 260 on June 2021 .some are people that I know with the case numbers 19000-23000 they are already got their visas.I don’t know why I didn’t get it’s so sad and I kind of confused how it happened maybe my case was skipped.Can someone help me please with.If there’s chance that I will get an interview?
Thank you
I knew some folks that were in your position and flew to different countries to interview. It was your embassy that was the hold up.