Traveling Outside the US As Asylee applicant ,Asylee,LPR through Asylum

So here’s my experience coming back to the US with RTD
I went to europe and entered through Frankfurt,Germany then went to france,Netherlands,Poland,czech by car and trains .
I stayed for a whole month then flew back to the US through Berlin and the check in was very smooth and had no issues at all hmmm the employee checked the RTD and printed out my ticket immediately and then went to the passport control and there was kinda a little bit confusion as the German officer said why you don’t have entrance stamp on the travel document and explained to him the officer there told me they do it electronically but he said no ,she made a mistake and should have stamped your document but then he said can you please show me your ticket from NYC to Frankfurt and i showed to him and then said you’re all alright but he said i can’t stamp your passport now cause you don’t have entrance stamp even tho i saw many American passport holders near me get exit stamp but the officer then told me you’re good to go!

Arrived JFK and the officer looked at my RTD then said you come with me for a second inspection and it took exactly 4 mins and then stamped my RTD with entrance to the US and that’s it! I didn’t have any issues through the whole trip.
Good to share it. It's helpful for those who are traveling with just TD.

Yeh hopefully
The train to paris is 5 hours as I remember but that’s the only way to enter France safely cause if you fly from Germany to France most likely they wont let you boarding cause the RTD doesn’t let you enter France but by train no body will even ask you how’s your day going lol
I entered different countries by trains and everything was smooth

The train to paris is 5 hours as I remember but that’s the only way to enter France safely cause if you fly from Germany to France most likely they wont let you boarding cause the RTD doesn’t let you enter France but by train no body will even ask you how’s your day going lol
I entered different countries by trains and everything was smooth
Thanks