• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Which of these two makes more sense: potential delay or the possibility of a denial? I think the answer to that question should address your concerns about being delayed.
Last question please: can I fill the application for my child now, and unlock my Ds and my husband Ds when the KCC allows us? Thanks

Hi everyone

I have 16 month old Police Certificate from India and I didn't visited back there after receiving PCC. Should I apply for new PCC for DV interview?

Last question please: can I fill the application for my child now, and unlock my Ds and my husband Ds when the KCC allows us? Thanks
Not sure what you mean by “and unlock my Ds and my husband Ds when the KCC allows us” - are you implying KCC is preventing you from unlocking your DS260 form? Have you sent in the unlock request to KCC or you’re still procrastinating because you’re afraid doing so will delay your case?

No, I only what to know which are the steps that I have to take now. Since I can not find information how to add my newborn in my visa application. I was searching all this time.

Not sure what you mean by “and unlock my Ds and my husband Ds when the KCC allows us” - are you implying KCC is preventing you from unlocking your DS260 form? Have you sent in the unlock request to KCC or you’re still procrastinating because you’re afraid doing so will delay your case?
No, I only what to know which are the steps that I have to take now. Since I can not find information how to add my newborn in my visa application. I was searching all this time

No, I only what to know which are the steps that I have to take now. Since I can not find information how to add my newborn in my visa application. I was searching all this time
You need to email KCC and request they unlock both you and your husband’s DS260 forms. Once the forms have been unlocked, update the number of children on both forms, then create a new/separate DS260 form for the baby. Then resubmit the forms.

You need to email KCC and request they unlock both you and your husband’s DS260 forms. Once the forms have been unlocked, update the number of children on both forms, then create a new/separate DS260 form for the baby. Then resubmit the forms.
Thank you!

You should have unlocked your forms since then in order to update your info and create a separate DS260 form for your new born. It is not too late to do so now.
I changed some thing in my DS 260 form last week but am just afraid bc the submission date changed from June to january

Please can someone help me on this issue kcc opened my DS260 on my request I resubmitted since last week and have not gotten any confirmation page to print. Those it mean I will maintain the first confirmation page I submitted in june or what?

hi, i have a one question , do i need to unlock ds260 for change my current address? when i submit ds 260 my current address is Malaysia , but i choice my interview location to my home country , now i am at my home country n do i need to change my current address in ds 260 or leave it like that?
My CN is AS41xx
@Sm1smom

hi, i have a one question , do i need to unlock ds260 for change my current address? when i submit ds 260 my current address is Malaysia , but i choice my interview location to my home country , now i am at my home country n do i need to change my current address in ds 260 or leave it like that?
My CN is AS41xx
@Sm1smom

Attachments

• 84AD9D4E-413D-4C9F-970F-455C45A9BBD1.jpeg
    84AD9D4E-413D-4C9F-970F-455C45A9BBD1.jpeg
    658.7 KB · Views: 33
My CN is AS41xx
@Sm1smom
Unlock and update the home address.