• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 OC Selectees

Thanks crew!! Jesse, are you able to record the call/meeting? That would be v helpful. I'll be working that morning and don't want to miss it. Cheers!
I will answer anything you need answered to make an informed decision. Dm me -- cannot record want to protect privacy :)

Feb Visa Bulletin out - 850 February 850 March.
Yup that suckers at this rate I feel like the maximum cut off they would reach would be 1200 for this fical year. So for someone like me who has a higher case no# it breaks my heart to see the vb moving like nothing.

Reactions: TWI
The danger now is sooner rather than later both SYD and MELB Consulates will likely close due to COVID, and I suspect any law suit would be limited to only cases current up to immediately prior to consulates closing due to COVID.
-----------------------------
7250.png
and of course Victoria will be much better with COVID by the end of the month..........
--------------------------
2022OC5XX
DS 260 submitted November 2021
No documents requested or submitted
Scheduled for interview December 2021
Current as of January 2022

-----------------------------
View attachment 3264
and of course Victoria will be much better with COVID by the end of the month..........
2022OC5XX
Let's discuss tomorrow. We cannot control COVID, but we can try to bring the DOS into orbit so those with current and soon to be current visas receive an interview.

Yup that suckers at this rate I feel like the maximum cut off they would reach would be 1200 for this fical year. So for someone like me who has a higher case no# it breaks my heart to see the vb moving like nothing.1
maybe not, I did a count on the CEAC data from OC1 to my case number, and almost half were holes, and the actual case numbers doesn't include those who choose not to pursue their case or get denied at the interview.

2022OC5XX

Let's discuss tomorrow. We cannot control COVID, but we can try to bring the DOS into orbit so those with current and soon to be current visas receive an interview.
Can you please also list before the meeting the likelihood you would be successful?

Since they announced you no longer need to submit documents to KCC, KCC now appear to be scheduling for interview in case number order, not DS 260 received order.

I'm 2022OC5XX, didn't submit my DS 260 until November 2021, and got this email from KCC on Christmas eve (Australian time):

Date: 12/23/2021

Case Number: 2022OC000005XX

Dear XXX:

Congratulations! Our records indicate that your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview when your case number becomes current, and appointments are available. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on region and which case numbers have already been processed.

All visas for the DV 2022 program year must be issued by the end of September 30, 2022. Please refer to the Visa Bulletin to locate which numbers are current and can potentially be processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month. Once an interview date has been scheduled, you will receive notification via the email address listed on your DS-260 to check the Entrant Status Check (ESC).

If your case becomes current and you have not received notification to check the ESC, you may still go to that site and enter your case information to see if an appointment has been scheduled. Scheduling depends on appointments being available for your number at the location your case is assigned to, so becoming current does not mean that it is scheduled.

This notice is not a guarantee of receiving a visa or a visa interview. KCC is a document processing facility and does not make adjudicatory d

Since they announced you no longer need to submit documents to KCC, KCC now appear to be scheduling for interview in case number order, not DS 260 received order.

I'm 2022OC5XX, didn't submit my DS 260 until November 2021, and got this email from KCC on Christmas eve (Australian time):

Date: 12/23/2021

Case Number: 2022OC000005XX

Dear XXX:

Congratulations! Our records indicate that your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview when your case number becomes current, and appointments are available. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on region and which case numbers have already been processed.

All visas for the DV 2022 program year must be issued by the end of September 30, 2022. Please refer to the Visa Bulletin to locate which numbers are current and can potentially be processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month. Once an interview date has been scheduled, you will receive notification via the email address listed on your DS-260 to check the Entrant Status Check (ESC).

If your case becomes current and you have not received notification to check the ESC, you may still go to that site and enter your case information to see if an appointment has been scheduled. Scheduling depends on appointments being available for your number at the location your case is assigned to, so becoming current does not mean that it is scheduled.

This notice is not a guarantee of receiving a visa or a visa interview. KCC is a document processing facility and does not make adjudicatory decisions.
Hi, I am not sure if they are scheduling interviews according to case numbers. Mine is OC3XX but I have seen high case numbers already scheduled for an interview at the same consular office

maybe not, I did a count on the CEAC data from OC1 to my case number, and almost half were holes, and the actual case numbers doesn't include those who choose not to pursue their case or get denied at the interview.

2022OC5XX
Could have saved yourself some time and just entered your number here lol, tells you how many cases before/after and people before/after, then can also download the data here, and filter OC and see exact numbers.

Hi, I am not sure if they are scheduling interviews according to case numbers. Mine is OC3XX but I have seen high case numbers already scheduled for an interview at the same consular office
I could be wrong but I understood that for all case numbers that are within the current range, they then schedule from DQ date.... so those that are higher than yours may have been DQ first.

Yup that suckers at this rate I feel like the maximum cut off they would reach would be 1200 for this fical year. So for someone like me who has a higher case no# it breaks my heart to see the vb moving like nothing.
Fingers crossed.

I had emailed KCC about the status of my documents before posting here/learning that docs were no longer required, and received this email from KCC today. Seems like I’m all good to go when my CN becomes current!

Thank you for your inquiry.

Records indicate you have submitted a complete and valid DS-260 application for each family member, and you have provided all required documentation to the Kentucky Consular Center. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. Please refer to the visa bulletin at https://travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month. Once an interview date has been scheduled, you will receive notification via email to check dvprogram.state.gov.

That's not necessarily true. If you look at numbers from past years regions have become currently around June/July.
I am just saying this is cause just look at their speed.... they are still at 850 in march.....I know it should go higher but just see the stats.....but I feel if Sydney embassy was open things would have looked alot better....

I am just saying this is cause just look at their speed.... they are still at 850 in march.....I know it should go higher but just see the stats.....but I feel if Sydney embassy was open things would have looked alot better....
Totally. I guess we'll just have to wait and see :/

I can't make the zoom call with Jesse tomorrow. If anyone happens to go, could you please post in this forum some of the topics he talks about? Thanks a bunch

Totally. I guess we'll just have to wait and see :/

I can't make the zoom call with Jesse tomorrow. If anyone happens to go, could you please post in this forum some of the topics he talks about? Thanks a bunch
If you need me to answer any questions -- just let me know and I'll help you.