• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

That is the DQ email. Just wait for scheduling.
Hi Simon,

Thanks so much fro your prompt response. Had we not emailed KCC about our case and received the above response from Christopher, we would not know we were doc qualified and ready for scheduling. So we have no idea the date we were doc qualified.

I recall someone mentioned if we check the E-DV website too many times we can get locked out....Is this still the case to the best of your knowledge?

I hope you are having a great weekend
Thanks again
Charlotte

Hi Everyone,
I have read all the comments above about making inquiries to the KCC via email. We Emailed KCC to inquire about our case. To cut a long story short we received an email attached below from KCC saying their records indicate we are ready for scheduling for interview. However, we have never received a document qualified email (nor did we receive the supposed automated doc request email).

we are concerned that since we did not receive doc request email or doc qualified email we won’t receive 2NL notification so we won’t know when to check the site for our 2NL letter and do not want to get locked out by logging in too many times but don’t want to miss out interview either.
There are only 6 cases out of 10 in Oceania that are ready for scheduling. Via the spreadsheet data we are the second lowest case number ready for scheduling at Sydney Consulate. However, we have no idea what date we were doc qualified and ready for scheduling.
Moir emsil address is 100% correct and we have been checking emails including junk emails daily.

2022OC2**
Ds260 submitted May 11th
Docs sent without request 29th June.
Couple (husband and wife)
Current November
According to KCC inquiry we are document qualified and ready for scheduling.
You submitted on May 11th and you still haven't got the Document Request letter? Did you unlock your forms?

Hi Simon,

Thanks so much fro your prompt response. Had we not emailed KCC about our case and received the above response from Christopher, we would not know we were doc qualified and ready for scheduling. So we have no idea the date we were doc qualified.

I recall someone mentioned if we check the E-DV website too many times we can get locked out....Is this still the case to the best of your knowledge?

Thanks again
Charlotte
I understand what is your problem. You should check your SPAM folder at least once a week. Beside that it could be that you entered wrong email in your DS form. There is probably way to double check what email KCC have on the records

I understand what is your problem. You should check your SPAM folder at least once a week. Beside that it could be that you entered wrong email in your DS form. There is probably way to double check what email KCC have on the records
Hi Alien011,
We check our spam folder daily. The email address entered on our DS260 form is correct. We received conformation that our DS260 had been submitted May 11 and we have double and triple checked there are no mistakes in the email submitted from the copy of the DS260 we printed out. We have never put through an unlock request, so it has nothing to do with that either.

I have no idea why we are not getting the automated emails. It just seems to be an anomaly.

You submitted on May 11th and you still haven't got the Document Request letter? Did you unlock your forms?
Hi @Shabnamiii, correct we submitted our DS260s May 11th. We received the original automated response saying our DS-260s have been successfully so our email address is correct. Our SPAM folder is checked daily. We have not asked for our case to be unlocked at any stage.

Hi Alien011,
We check our spam folder daily. The email address entered on our DS260 form is correct. We received conformation that our DS260 had been submitted May 11 and we have double and triple checked there are no mistakes in the email submitted from the copy of the DS260 we printed out. We have never put through an unlock request, so it has nothing to do with that either.

I have no idea why we are not getting the automated emails. It just seems to be an anomaly.
Hi Syd2022,

This is sooo strange - I would recommend seeing if you can add the DV emails to a 'whitelist' somehow in your emails just incase they are getting deleted automatically by the email system..

It seems that the 2NL's go in batches so I can update the OC thread once I receive one, a good chance we will be in the same month as it will go off DQ date, not case number. With the current situation in Sydney we will have to wait and see how it will work anyway, hopefully the consulate updates in the next week or so. I would anticipate that perhaps the Sydney consulate will request a few IV cases at a time from NVC and then 'reschedule' them at Melbourne, or perhaps they will have an opt in system ie contact us if you want a Melbourne interview (as they did for those they just re-scheduled).

Anyway, it seems something positive has come of the Sydney consulate being closed all this time for you - otherwise you may have missed an interview!!

Hi Syd2022,

This is sooo strange - I would recommend seeing if you can add the DV emails to a 'whitelist' somehow in your emails just incase they are getting deleted automatically by the email system..

It seems that the 2NL's go in batches so I can update the OC thread once I receive one, a good chance we will be in the same month as it will go off DQ date, not case number. With the current situation in Sydney we will have to wait and see how it will work anyway, hopefully the consulate updates in the next week or so. I would anticipate that perhaps the Sydney consulate will request a few IV cases at a time from NVC and then 'reschedule' them at Melbourne, or perhaps they will have an opt in system ie contact us if you want a Melbourne interview (as they did for those they just re-scheduled).

Anyway, it seems something positive has come of the Sydney consulate being closed all this time for you - otherwise you may have missed an interview!!
Hi @AusOC,

Very Very Strange indeed.

Thank you so much that would be fabulous if you could let us know when you get a 2NL as we may have been Doc qualified since September we just have no way of knowing. We don't want to miss our interview date.

A Melbourne interview would suit us as we live 3.5 hours from Melbourne, 6.5 hours from Sydney. I haven't researched about getting medicals done in Melbourne yet. That is on my list of things to do.

Much appreciated
Charlotte

Hi @AusOC,

Very Very Strange indeed.

Thank you so much that would be fabulous if you could let us know when you get a 2NL as we may have been Doc qualified since September we just have no way of knowing. We don't want to miss our interview date.

A Melbourne interview would suit us as we live 3.5 hours from Melbourne, 6.5 hours from Sydney. I haven't researched about getting medicals done in Melbourne yet. That is on my list of things to do.

Much appreciated
Charlotte
Perhaps on admin side of things for medical they could still be done in Sydney and approved by Sydney staff for your case - not that that would help living half way between!
I live in North Sydney so was so excited for my walk down to the new consulate LOL
I reckon Sydney will be open again sooner rather than later, maybe Jan or Feb… just a guess though.

Hey guys!
I was just wondering, now with the removal of the prioritization scheme :
- is being DQ and having your number current a guarantee for an interview? (assuming the embassy is up & running).
- What happens exactly when the VB is announced?
- Does KCC automatically transfer all the DQ cases in that number range to the embassies?

Hi Simon,

Thanks again
Charlotte

Getting locked out is ONLY a problem if you fail to enter the details correctly multiple times.

Can I check my DS-260 by logging into the CEAC website after I have submitted it? Do I need to ask the KCC to unlock it first?

I have the same question for y'all ??
Generally no - I unlocked in july, resubmitted in august and got dq a month later. But it depends why you're unlocking it, if it's to add another person, or something big that needs a background check, it might delay it.

Hi,I’m a winner dv 2022 my case number it AF 19xxx I need to found out, I did my police clearance in South Africa and I’m going to do my interview in my country DRC so my police clearance is going to be expired in March, so if my interview wasn’t book until March do I need other one?be cause I’m going to DRC in December.

Hi,I’m a winner dv 2022 my case number it AF 19xxx I need to found out, I did my police clearance in South Africa and I’m going to do my interview in my country DRC so my police clearance is going to be expired in March, so if my interview wasn’t book until March do I need other one?be cause I’m going to DRC in December.
For KCC police certificates are valid 2 years, so you don't need to get another one