Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hello,

When I was Asylum pending my passport expired last year and I renewed it in June 2020. One month after, July 2020, I get asylum's granted.

I have never being out side the USA.

I am really worried and confused about renewing a passport while asylum status. I read that it is a big issue to renew passport when you are pending/granted asylee.

Is that true? What should I do?

Thanks!

Did anyone, who already got asylum, but still waiting for a green card, request a Schengen visa? France, specifically.
There is one field in the form that I don't know how to fill out: when replied 'no' to the question "Do you live in a country other than the country of your current nationality? *, it asks me to provide "Residence permit no. or equivalent", "date of issue", and "expiry date". What is residence permit no or equivalent in our case? Is it an A-number? And what is the expiry date? I don't think asylees have one, but the field is required.

Did anyone, who already got asylum, but still waiting for a green card, request a Schengen visa? France, specifically.
There is one field in the form that I don't know how to fill out: when replied 'no' to the question "Do you live in a country other than the country of your current nationality? *, it asks me to provide "Residence permit no. or equivalent", "date of issue", and "expiry date". What is residence permit no or equivalent in our case? Is it an A-number? And what is the expiry date? I don't think asylees have one, but the field is required.
correction: i replied 'yes' to that question and got those questions

Because you'll be using your RTD to get your visa to France I would put RTD number here as it is equivalent of a passport.

Hi everybody

My asylum case is in court and I must attend the hearing in August 2021, a few months ago I went to renew my driver's license (Limited term) here in Texas, and the new one they gave me is a regular driver's license for 8 years and not for 2 years. The lady who attended me asked me if I was applying for a green card, I told her that I am applying for asylum. Has something like this happened to someone here?

Hi
I am an asylee and have applied for Green card on last December 2020 and still waiting for approval.I have unrestricted SSN and My EAD card (category A5) is going to be expire on November 2021.
Can somebody advise whether I need to apply for renew EAD or I can do job without renewing it?Thanks

Hi
I am an asylee and have applied for Green card on last December 2020 and still waiting for approval.I have unrestricted SSN and My EAD card (category A5) is going to be expire on November 2021.
Can somebody advise whether I need to apply for renew EAD or I can do job without renewing it?Thanks
You don't need to renew your EAD because your SSN is unrestricted. My EAD expired and my employer confirmed that I can continue working with only my SSN.

My Green card application and refugee travel document receipt notice start with MSC.
Do you guys have any idea how long it take for green card and RTD approval in case MSC and what does it mean?
I have applied in end of December 2020.

My Green card application and refugee travel document receipt notice start with MSC.
Do you guys have any idea how long it take for green card and RTD approval in case MSC and what does it mean?
I have applied in end of December 2020.
I applied for the green card in January 22-2021 and just got biometric appointment for July 22. Mine starts with MSC too
Mine starts with MSC as well.

Application was received on Nov 5th, 2020 along with medical exam form.
Finger prints were applied on Jan 15th, 2021.
No updates since then.

Well, I applied my I-485 asylum-based in late September 2020 and still waiting. The last action was December 2020 with old fingerprints taken. It's been 8 months so far. NBC processed my application with receipt number starts at MSC.
I applied on June 2021 and I have MSC for both I-485 and I-131

03/07/21 - I-131 mailed to TSC
04/02/21 - Check cashed
04/10/21 - 797 from NSC r.date 3/10/21 LINXX
04/14/21 - fingerprints were applied to the case
still pending.

07/07/21 - I-485 and I-131 mailed to TSC
07/10/21 - Received text & check cashed
07/13/21 - Received 797 from nbc MSCXXX
07/16/21 - I-131 transferred to another office
07/19/21 - I-131 Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction

No Medical Exam yet. I have sent 2 RTD applications. I paid for the first one, didn’t pay for the second application. I think they will deny the second I-131 but if they don’t I will withdraw first rtd application. I need travel document for next summer.

Hi Everyone
I was granted Asylum Sept 2019, applied at Nebraska for greencard on Sept 2020, got fingerprints March 2021, then yesterday Greencard application status was changed to we ordered your new card. That’s good so far.
Suddenly today the Asylum application had a status update to decision was mailed, it was dated today however, I received the decision already in 2019.
Any Idea what could that be? Anyone experienced the same thing?
I know part of working on the Greencard application is to check the asylum application as well, but I don’t know exactly why it was updated to decision was mailed today?
I am worried

Hi Everyone
I was granted Asylum Sept 2019, applied at Nebraska for greencard on Sept 2020, got fingerprints March 2021, then yesterday Greencard application status was changed to we ordered your new card. That’s good so far.
Suddenly today the Asylum application had a status update to decision was mailed, it was dated today however, I received the decision already in 2019.
Any Idea what could that be? Anyone experienced the same thing?
I know part of working on the Greencard application is to check the asylum application as well, but I don’t know exactly why it was updated to decision was mailed today?
I am worried

You got your green card, nothing to worry about. Congrats!