didn't get biometrics letter, but status changed to next step is interview

asylee345

Hi there, I submit i589 in March 5 2021, didn't get a biometrics letter so far, but my status change to next step is interview, is that normal? Is there a way to know whether they have sent my biometrics letter or they're still scheduling it? I am not sure who to ask, the SF asylum office or the ASC center around my address? How long should I wait before I contact with them for the biometrics letter?

Hi there, I submit i589 in March 5 2021, didn't get a biometrics letter so far, but my status change to next step is interview, is that normal? Is there a way to know whether they have sent my biometrics letter or they're still scheduling it? I am not sure who to ask, the SF asylum office or the ASC center around my address? How long should I wait before I contact with them for the biometrics letter?
Did they give any interview dates yet?

What movement do you see at SF? Interviews and Immigration court dates?

Yes, this is normal. It means that they have sent the biometrics letter, you will receive it soon.