• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Consulates weren’t interviewing people because of the ban and/or local limitations due to COVID. If the Schengen ban was considered then there would not be any visas issued for DV20 in those countries. But the stats say otherwise.

Source: https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/Immigrant-Statistics/MonthlyIVIssuances/DECEMBER 2020 - IV Issuances by Post and Visa Class.pdf

You can see that many countries that were/are subject to the Schengen ban (under a different administration) still had visas issued in December.
I am just quoting what the lawyers said. I will email KCC and my embassy tomorrow to see what they say. I know Schengen countries issued some visas but those were under NIE (like F1s). Honestly, that's all the info I got and I heard it from the lawyers, I still don't have any information of my own one way or another

I’m curious to see which lawyers said this. I haven’t seen anything from the lawyers who were/are driving the litigation.
They just did, literally, on their live video. Charles Kuck and Greg Siskind. It ended a few minutes ago and you can find it on their Facebook pages.

They just did, literally, on their live video. Charles Kuck and Greg Siskind. It ended a few minutes ago and you can find it on their Facebook pages.

Thanks. I’m not really a fan of watching videos about these sort of things.

If that’s the case then I suppose you would have to contact the embassy/consulate when you’re current. Explain that you’ll spend 14 days in an unbanned country. It’s still early to tell how embassies/consulates will treat this case.

Thanks. I’m not really a fan of watching videos about these sort of things.

If that’s the case then I suppose you would have to contact the embassy/consulate when you’re current. Explain that you’ll spend 14 days in an unbanned country. It’s still early to tell how embassies/consulates will treat this case.
I don't know who it will be up to, doesn't KCC schedule the interviews? I have been current for a while now but can't interview until this summer

I don't know who it will be up to, doesn't KCC schedule the interviews? I have been current for a while now but can't interview until this summer

Yes, KCC (in conjunction with DoS) do the scheduling. But if your case is stuck at KCC and you’re ready to be scheduled. You can always email them to move your case to the consulate/embassy.

The ink on the proclamation hasn’t dried out yet. So we’ll have to see how KCC and the consulates/embassies apply the new proclamation.

Also, there’s obviously a huge backlog. So I’m not sure how they’ll address that.

They will have to start scheduling interviews immediately at least at fully functional embassies in full capacity. We have waited enough.

Let me ask you a question.

I have already submitted the DS260 and have submitted Further documents.

What should I do if I change my job and address before the interview?

Do I need to resubmit my DS260?

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply.

So you mean, Should I mention that in the interview? Do I need to prove it with documents in the interview?
Just mention the update. No you don’t need proof, you weren’t asked for any other proof of jobs rights?

Hello , I have a question
since i lived in Morocco for more than 12 months i must obtain a police certificate but in the reciprocity page of Morocco I find this "
Police/Prison Records
Available
Fees:
MAD 20 to MAD 30
Document Name: Extrait de la Fiche Anthropometrique
Issuing Authority: Central Police Station of the Locality
Special Seal(s) / Color / Format: Seals and signature of the local police officials
Issuing Authority Personnel Title:
Ministry of the Interior
Registration Criteria: Possession of new format Carte Nationale (ID card)
Procedure for Obtaining: Moroccan citizens, over 18 years of age, must obtain a Fiche Anthropometrique and a Casier Judiciaire from the Central Police station at their place of residence. The identity card, which is necessary to obtain the Fiche Anthropometrique, is not available to Moroccans under 18, therefore, Moroccans aged 16 to 18 should present an extract from the judicial records (Extrait du Casier Judiciaire). Police records are not delivered to third parties.
A Fiche Anthropometrique can be obtained by resident citizens of Morocco upon presentation of the new format National Identification Card (Carte d’Identite Nationale), a stamped self-addressed envelope, and a fee to the Service de l'Anthropometrie of the Central Police Station of the place of residence. Non-resident Moroccan citizens may request a Fiche Anthropometrique by writing directly to the Direction General de la Surete Nationale, Fichier Central de L'Anthropometrie, Rabat. The number and date of issue of the new format Carte Nationale must be included in the request. The fiche Anthropometrique is delivered only to bearers of the new format Carte Nationale
Certified Copies Available: Certified copies are not available , but police departments can issue new certificates.
Alternate Documents: There are no alternate documents.
Exceptions: None
Comments: None

Court Records
Available
Fees:
MAD 10
Document Name: Extrait du Casier Judiciare
Issuing Government Authority: For Moroccans and foreigners born in Morocco: Tribunal de Premiere Instance at the place of residence.
For non-Moroccans resident in Morocco: Casier Judiciare Central, Ministere de la Justice, Rabat.
Special Seal(s) / Color / Format: Seals and signatures of the local prosecutor and the local clerk
Issuing Authority Personnel Title: Ministry of justice
Registration Criteria: Obtainable by Moroccan citizens and foreign nationals who were born in, currently resides in, or previously resided in Morocco.
Procedure for Obtaining: Applicants must present some form of official document, such as a birth certificate, Moroccan ID card, or a passport at the time of application. Requests can also be filed electronically but for the pick-up, the applicants must appear in person. Court record is not delivered to third parties. Foreigners not born in Morocco must make an application to the Casier Judiciaire Central (Ministry of justice and liberties). Foreign nationals applying in Morocco will be expected to bring their passports and any documents that justify previous residency. Foreign resident may appoint someone in Morocco to pick up the document using a power of attorney.
Certified Copies Available: Certified copies are not available
Alternate Documents: There are no alternate documents
Exceptions:
None
Comments: Available to foreigners not currently resident in Morocco. Moroccans between the age of 16 and 18 need only produce this certificate, as they are not eligible to get a Police Certificate."
Now from what i understand the police certificate only obtainable by Moroccan citizens and for foreigners "casier judiciare" replace it , is that right
Please help . Thanks a lot .

I submitted all required documents to KCC except one of the many police clearance certificates required from the countries I have been to in the last 5 years.
I have acknowledgment of receipt of application for this specific police clearance since last October but haven't heard any feedback from the Embassy regarding my application status. I'm outside the country and can't go in person to check or ask.

So after submitting all docs required, I sent a letter in PDF format to KCC explaining the whole situation. I backed that up with the actual acknowledgement of receipt and attached that into the email as well.

Do you think they could sort of "waive" that specific police clearance from that specific country since I already submitted 2 police certificates from other counties I have been in?

I know that no interviews could be scheduled until ALL document requirements have been satisfied.

Any similar situation?

Last edited:
I submitted all required documents to KCC except one of the many police clearance certificates required from the countries I have been to in the last 5 years.
I have acknowledgment of receipt of application for this specific police clearance since last October but haven't heard any feedback from the Embassy regarding my application status. I'm outside the country and can't go in person to check or ask.

So after submitting all docs required, I sent a letter in PDF format to KCC explaining the whole situation. I backed that up with the actual acknowledgement of receipt and attached that into the email as well.

Do you think they could sort of "waive" that specific police clearance from that specific country since I already submitted 2 police certificates from other counties I have been in?

I know that no interviews could be scheduled until ALL document requirements have been satisfied.

Any similar situation?
That's an interesting position to be in. You can certainly show best effort, and if the documents are never provided by the other side, you are sort of stuck. KCC is purely admin. If you get an interview you can explain this to the case officer who can suggest further actions before he issues the visa, or reject it I guess. The latter would be rather cruel if you ask me. Keep us all posted.

Which country never replied btw?

Forgive my ignorance, but hasn't 30 Sept 2020 been and gone, and pretty much nothing can be done about that? The train has left the station. Only DV2021 is being worked on now.
Happy to be corrected
i totally agree with u dear.. Im als from dv 2021. Bt if u see i replied to a person who says Dv 2020 should be treated frst n there after dv 2021.. Im suprised to see how they act like this as we already lost lot of months fr interview... Bt rather saying yes sir u r correct.. those ppl will never think of other's issues