Useless threads attached to main page

Ibiyular

I wanna ask moderator, what is useful about those super old attached threads on the main page?
Why I can't find any information like checking your status, or checking your court date, or addresses for sending your ead or forms. Some xxxxx xxxxx from 2006 which no one is using at all. How can stories from 2009 help me?!? It's 2021, so many stuff changed but this forum is living in some different reality

Last edited by a moderator:
No profanities please! Just because you can’t find the information you’re looking for does not mean you should resort to using curse words in the forum. The people moderating the forums are volunteer members who may no longer be around to support the forum like they were doing years before.

No profanities please! Just because you can’t find the information you’re looking for does not mean you should resort to using curse words in the forum. The people moderating the forums are volunteer members who may no longer be around to support the forum like they were doing years before.
Thank you for providing support and moderating this forum for many immigrants, others for years -I have found support here and non legal advise.

I think they should not pin to top old topics, people should open new titles for new status or problems. Example l’m looking that’s topics “documents you need to enter or leave the USA” starting from 2007 and that’s mean all informations old. Than I go to last page and I try to find something. Between the 2021 and 2007 very long time all informations changed.

I think they should not pin to top old topics, people should open new titles for new status or problems. Example l’m looking that’s topics “documents you need to enter or leave the USA” starting from 2007 and that’s mean all informations old. Than I go to last page and I try to find something. Between the 2021 and 2007 very long time all informations changed.
It’s up to the moderators (who are volunteers) of particular forums to arrange/rearrange/pin and unpin etc threads. Maybe, one or two of the regulars in the asylum threads (they seem to be quite active) can volunteer to be a moderator and organize and update the threads. The asylum forum evidently has not had a dedicated moderator for a long time.