Waiting Asylum decision

Congratulations

Do you know when they usually update the case( if there is any notice)
Thank you Niki, Actually they updated my case after ombudsman's inquiry, and after 2'nd fingerprints for EAD renewal. I believe there was a problem with fingerprints and this is why I stayed that much long in security check, whenever I gived new fingerprint for renewal , I think problem solved... Those are my thoughts btw

Thank you Niki, Actually they updated my case after ombudsman's inquiry, and after 2'nd fingerprints for EAD renewal. I believe there was a problem with fingerprints and this is why I stayed that much long in security check, whenever I gived new fingerprint for renewal , I think problem solved... Those are my thoughts btw

I really happy for you
Please pray for us

Hello Everyone,

I completed my interview on 09/04/2020 after waiting for about 4 years. On 11/14/2020 I received a notification that a decision had been reached and mailed. I have not received any letters yet. Is this normal? Also, for those people that can received the waived fees notification, did you ever ever receive a mailed decision notification? or did it skip to "your fees have been waived".

I'm so nervous that this means my case was denied. :(

Hello Everyone,

I completed my interview on 09/04/2020 after waiting for about 4 years. On 11/14/2020 I received a notification that a decision had been reached and mailed. I have not received any letters yet. Is this normal? Also, for those people that can received the waived fees notification, did you ever ever receive a mailed decision notification? or did it skip to "your fees have been waived".

I hope you'll received approval letter
did you received '' fees were waived''?

Hello Everyone,

It is normal.

Which office?
Did you call and ask for an interview or did they just give you an appointment in September?

It is normal.

Which office?
Did you call and ask for an interview or did they just give you an appointment in September?

My interview was first scheduled for 03/06/2020 but my lawyer was late and they said it had to be rescheduled. My interview scheduled for 03/19/2020 was cancelled due to COVID19. On 08/15/2020 I received a notice again about my interview being scheduled for 09/04/2020.

I never contacted them to get the interview.

My interview was first scheduled for 03/06/2020 but my lawyer was late and they said it had to be rescheduled. My interview scheduled for 03/19/2020 was cancelled due to COVID19. On 08/15/2020 I received a notice again about my interview being scheduled for 09/04/2020.

I never contacted them to get the interview.
congrats, i am yet to see any 2 cases with similar trend or thread, reading this forum is fun though, hopefully 2017, 2016 applicants get their interview soon.

Basically mandamus it's a decision for witch you have to pay. There is nothing scary if you sure that your case is strong
Some people told me this may cause a backlash from the asylum office toward my case even if my case is strong and I may end up getting a denial even if my case was supposed to be approved. what do you think, is that true?

Hello everyone. Filled I-589 in July 2019. And got my EAD in December 2019. Recently I checked my case status and see the days got disappeared. What does it mean? Thank you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 11.00.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 11.00.42 PM.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 35
Posting on behalf of my friend.
Applied 2016
Expedite interview July 2020.
Decision Pending. Newark. His wife back home is undergoing serious illness. He calls the office and gets a ‘case under review’ reply.
He so desperate because his wife is going through a serious illness. What’s his next best action? Dear learned members, please advice. Thanks on behalf of my friend.

Hi,guys,glad to here, I have a question:
After got approved on asylum, If I need apply a social security card by myself, or USCIS/SSA will send one to me automatically ?
Thanks

Posting on behalf of my friend.
Applied 2016
Expedite interview July 2020.
Decision Pending. Newark. His wife back home is undergoing serious illness. He calls the office and gets a ‘case under review’ reply.
He so desperate because his wife is going through a serious illness. What’s his next best action? Dear learned members, please advice. Thanks on behalf of my friend.
I would recommend to submit an affidavit that proves your friend’s spouse is sick and also an affidavit to prove that his life is in risk if he returns back home to care of her.

Hello any one here who filed for his or her spouse form I- 730 and is still waiting for approval. My case is 14months now
Please can someone give me and idea?

how quickly does status change from "Decision was mailed" to "Fees waived" if its an approval? Can it take a few days?
My status changed to Mailed on 11/25, no updates since. I am very sad that its a referral to court..