Waiting Asylum decision

I have been waiting for the decision for 5 years ! Yesterday, I saw that the decision was mailed to me. Now I see in my mails from USPS something from Chief Counsel Chicago. I am worried!! Does anyone knows what it means. I may receive it today or tomorrow. Please let me know what this means. Thanks

I have been waiting for the decision for 5 years ! Yesterday, I saw that the decision was mailed to me. Now I see in my mails from USPS something from Chief Counsel Chicago. I am worried!! Does anyone knows what it means. I may receive it today or tomorrow. Please let me know what this means. Thanks
What kind of a mail did the Chief Counsel Chicago sent to you? Is it a letter?

Do not stress yourself. You have been waiting for 5 years and it’s just couple of days to receive your letter in hand.There is no use of predicting the decision because sometimes it might be an approval or referral. Wait till you receive the decision in the mail. I’m happy that they finally sent you a decision after a very long time period.

Do not stress yourself. You have been waiting for 5 years and it’s just couple of days to receive your letter in hand.There is no use of predicting the decision because sometimes it might be an approval or referral. Wait till you receive the decision in the mail. I’m happy that they finally sent you a decision after a very long time period.
Thank you! I received it.. it's a referral..not a good news. I am very sad!

Thank you! I received it.. it's a referral..not a good news. I am very sad!
Wow. This is just broken all my hope for approval. I thought if you wait more then 3 years for decision, like me right now, you are gonna get an approval it's just a background check so long... man I was wrong. Good luck.

Wow. This is just broken all my hope for approval. I thought if you wait more then 3 years for decision, like me right now, you are gonna get an approval it's just a background check so long... man I was wrong. Good luck.
Yes you are right. I’m also waiting for almost three years now.

Ok guys my case changed form “decision was mailed” to “fees were waived”. Im Hoping this is a good sign!
Congrats! Could you please answer these 2 questions which may help others here?

1. What are currently listed in your "case history" since "Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice at the mailing address we have on file. " ?
2. What visa did you and your family members hold when you arrived at the US? Are you out of status before asylum approval? Are the dependents' i94 travel history all displaying "No record found for traveler. " now ?

Congrats! Could you please answer these 2 questions which may help others here?

1. What are currently listed in your "case history" since "Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice at the mailing address we have on file. " ?
2. What visa did you and your family members hold when you arrived at the US? Are you out of status before asylum approval? Are the dependents' i94 travel history all displaying "No record found for traveler. " now ?
For sure!
1) Case history the “We reached a decision in your case. You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly.” So yea basically what you wrote about the status, it changed from decision was mailed which was mailed to me around 6am early morning and they took one day to change it to “fees are waived” which happened at night PM. You mentioned something about them sending case status at am and pm. And you are correct sir!
2) Well I don't really know I’ll a check . But I never got the chance to check my record status before my interview so I’m not really sure if this can prove one of your theory but I’ll ask someone who is in the same case whether they can see their travel record. But again I did my search and our record shows no record found so we’re all good!

For sure!
1) Case history the “We reached a decision in your case. You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly.” So yea basically what you wrote about the status, it changed from decision was mailed which was mailed to me around 6am early morning and they took one day to change it to “fees are waived” which happened at night PM. You mentioned something about them sending case status at am and pm. And you are correct sir!
2) Well I don't really know I’ll a check . But I never got the chance to check my record status before my interview so I’m not really sure if this can prove one of your theory but I’ll ask someone who is in the same case whether they can see their travel record. But again I did my search and our record shows no record found so we’re all good!
Thank you. There is also another line "You completed your interview with USCIS" right?
From bottom to top the order is perhaps (I am talking about the Case History listed tonight):
"Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice at the mailing address we have on file. "
"You completed your interview with USCIS"
“We reached a decision in your case. You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly.”

Thank you. There is also another line "You completed your interview with USCIS" right?
From bottom to top the order is perhaps (I am talking about the Case History listed tonight):
"Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice at the mailing address we have on file. "
"You completed your interview with USCIS"
“We reached a decision in your case. You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly.”
Yes I can still see them.