Is the OCI application service suspended till the 2nd of November, 2020? Unable to access required forms(link broken)

whatistheanswer

Hi,

I am filling a new OCI application for my two year old daughter. I am unable to download the 'Affidavit in Lieu of Originals' and 'Additional Particulars' forms from the CKGS account (the link to these forms is broken). Also, the layout on the CKGS website when I click on 'My Account' is very different from all the past tutorials that I am going through to fill up the OCI card application(hence more confusing to find these forms).

I wanted to confirm that if it is because the OCI services are suspended till the 2nd November,2020(as the website states), that the links are broken?

Will I not be able to complete the application before the 2nd of November(because of the unavailability of the two forms) and will I have to wait till then to complete the application? or I can still go ahead and finish up my application before 2nd November, 2020 once I get the links to the required forms(Additional Particulars Form and Affidavit in Lieu of Originals).

Can someone please let me know how/where can I find these two forms? I have an appointment with the notary soon and would want to have these forms handy(as these have to be notarized).

Any guidance regarding this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!