Waiting Asylum decision

Some advise guys
I had my interview in January 2019. About one month from the interview, my online status changed from "My decision is pending" to "My Application is pending" Well; I have been waiting for my interview decision since then. What is puzzling me now is.........2 days ago my days stopped moving (but shows EAD clock is still counting) which I thought is normal and happens some times but then today my online status changed to the attached screen shot. What do u think guys? could it be they are working on me?
Mine doesn't even show the number of days because I already got my EAD

You will receive a letter from the court state the date and judge name... Referral to court means that they give you another chance to submit your case before an immigration court ..So it's really recommended to hire an attorney to represent you in the immigration court. Best of luck and take it easy..I have the same thing... my case was referred to the court.. my date is on February 2021.
Thank you

I'm sure they removed that clock for purpose, because lots of people sent them letters about that. Don't pay attention to that anymore and sleep well

Hello Folks,

Quick question: How long is it take in new EAD processing time to get Biometrics appointment after Notice of Action?

Anyone who is going to apply for initial EAD and had approval recently?

Trying to see how it works now.

Thanks

Dear Group members,

Please advice what is mean for that I cannot see my numbers of days on my asylum status?

Attachments

• 8E780324-4086-4B45-BACC-FB9553413C43.jpeg
    8E780324-4086-4B45-BACC-FB9553413C43.jpeg
    285.5 KB · Views: 19
Hi,
I have a question. My case is pending in Illinois (Chicago) and I have a plan to move to Indianna, it seems like Indianna’s main asylum office is the same where I filed asylum. Can I change only the address?
Thank You.