Regarding B2 visitor visa

pradeepagampa

Hello Sir, My mom came to US on 2nd Oct 2019 and her I-94 was till 2nd Apr 2019. I have applied for extension of her visa and it is showing "Case was Received" status still. By 2nd Oct 2020 it would complete about 1 yr. Please let me know if we can apply extension of B2 visa in this Pandemic situation or not? what is the maximum number of days B2 visitor visa person can stay in US legally.

Thank you!!

She can apply for extension of stay again. There is no technical limit to the number of times stay can be extended. It's hard to say what are the chances of approval, but she can stay until one of the extensions is denied.

Thank you Sir for your reply.

We still did not receive any approval for the 1st extension of my mother and it is showing as "Case was received". It would complete one year by 2nd Oct 2020. Should I apply for extension again before 2nd Oct or wait for that status and act accordingly? Please let me know.

Thank you !!

Yes, she should apply for an extension again before the end of the extension she requested last time if she is still here by that time.