My J1 waiver status is not appearing on the website

Mararak

Hi..
I have a question about the status of j1 waiver 2 years rule resident. I sent the online application to the DOS like almost 2 months ago and all the document to my Embassy. But my status still not appear on the website of DOS and now my Embassy is processing for the NOS. So I afraid that if status is still not update when the Embassy send NOS to DOS they will receive or not because I afraid it will be lost.

Who ever have experience like this.. please tell me

Hi, did you get your application number active?

My documents were received on March 14th but my status still not appear on the DOS website. When emailing the 212ewaiver address they said there is no record of my application.

Hi, it happened to me the same. I emailed them like 10 times about the status but I got the same auto answer from 212ewaiver.
But my case already shown up on the website after I send the application 3 months. So don’t worry about it

Thank you! It has been 3.5 months since I mailed my package to St Louis. It is so frustrating. I do not know what to do.

Hi Marakak,

Can I ask when did your J expire? It has been 4 months now since I mailed my application package and my status still not appear on the website of DOS. I am so frustrated and disappointed. thank you

Hi, did you check your money that you pay for the application when you filled the form? If they already got the money it mean they received your application don’t worry. For the first time I feel the same with you and search a lot of people who got the same situation. I wait for 3 months and right now I think from Covid19 too, it might take a little longer maybe. I hope you will see it soon but if not don’t worry. Just make sure your application got received and they got your money.

thank you so much, Mararak. Yes, my money order was cashed. I don't know when, but it got cashed and the package was delivered to the right PO box. Thanks a lot and sorry to bother. I am just worried since it's been 4 months...