• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 soon!

Unfortunately, it looks like I would need to wait to get the baby a birth certificate + a passport so we are talking probably 1 month min not including my due date in about 10 days. Going to fill out the form today and will then edit to add all the info of my unborn child. I want to make sure I get it this time around lol!

@Britsimon was reading your blogpost about this and it looks like it would be fine anyways, am I correct?

Jeeez! Slow down!! See my previous response to your other post. You’re not gaining any advantage by submitting the form today or this month or even next month as a matter of fact.

puda

DS-260 is quite important application, do not hurry and submit it today. Take your time, you have plenty of time ahead. You can actually start the application, fill it out, have a good look several times and submit it it even after months.

I thought you had to fill it out pretty quickly to make sure that you would get interviewed? Sorry, probably missing something here :) I just had a look at the form so far and didn't do anything :)

Thank you guys!!! It seems that my case number is low do you agree? Also, I am extremely pregnant right now and I wonder if I should wait until my baby is born or if I should complete my DS-260 today???
You don’t have to worry. You will probably current in March/April 2021. Your 20k case is a very good CN. Congratulations. You can calculate with a Visa (if next year not a new pandemic pops up again )

Unfortunately, it looks like I would need to wait to get the baby a birth certificate + a passport so we are talking probably 1 month min not including my due date in about 10 days. Going to fill out the form today and will then edit to add all the info of my unborn child. I want to make sure I get it this time around lol!

@Britsimon was reading your blogpost about this and it looks like it would be fine anyways, am I correct?
It’s not going to make a difference. Even a few months won't. I’d still wait.

I thought you had to fill it out pretty quickly to make sure that you would get interviewed? Sorry, probably missing something here :) I just had a look at the form so far and didn't do anything :)
No, that’s not how it works. Go read britsimon’s website about the process.

Gotcha! Thanks guys! I'll call the KCC on Monday since I have a couple questions anyways. Won't do anything in the meantime! Thanks for your messages and advice! MUCH appreciated. It's so unreal. I don't know what to say.

Gotcha! Thanks guys! I'll call the KCC on Monday since I have a couple questions anyways. Won't do anything in the meantime! Thanks for your messages and advice! MUCH appreciated. It's so unreal. I don't know what to say.
Britsimon’s site almost certainly answers your questions....

Good luck getting much more relevant response from KCC than what you’re been told already.

Thank you guys!!! It seems that my case number is low do you agree? Also, I am extremely pregnant right now and I wonder if I should wait until my baby is born or if I should complete my DS-260 today???
Your case number is just fine , I believe .

Good luck getting much more relevant response from KCC than what you’re been told already.

I have 2 citizenship so that's why I had a question around this + 2 passports. My name is different on these 2 passports. Sorry for wanting to call them about that and make sure I am not making any mistake. When I filled out my I-140 form for my EB-3 last year, lawyers wanted me to use both passports. Maybe you have the answer to this as well?

My wife and me both Have not been selected , we are 2020 winners so hopefully something good will happen for our not so good FY 2020 process